*** DR1.com in financial problems!!!?? ***

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Well if dr1.com is in financial problems will you donate dr1.com money? Well we dont know the financial status of dr1.com or publicaciones in Ingles C por A.

Robert,

Can you tell us how dr1.com status is and how much does earn Dr1.com or just loosing money? ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have no idea what your on about. We are doing ok, thank you ;)
Our financial status has nothing to do with anyone but the two partners, Dolores and myself.

Maybe you would like to elaborate? And please, post your source on the board so we can all see?

I'm waiting...

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Samana1 said:
Well if dr1.com is in financial problems will you donate dr1.com money? Well we dont know the financial status of dr1.com or publicaciones in Ingles C por A.

Robert,

Can you tell us how dr1.com status is and how much does earn Dr1.com or just loosing money? ;)

and your point would be?????????

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Can you please translate your response into English or Spanish so we can understand what your talking about.

I think you have been doing too much weed in the cafes...

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Samana

Are you under the spell of one of the 10 Gold US$60,000 Rolex watches from Pepe Goico?

TW

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
I understand

Samana is likely questioning why DR1 is not buying drinks for all who appear at the Jaragua this weekend...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: I understand

arturo said:
Samana is likely questioning why DR1 is not buying drinks for all who appear at the Jaragua this weekend...

Funny, I was thinking that as well? Ah well...

Surely gracing you with my presence and English wit would be enough?

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
I think Samana referred to Aeromar instead of Dr1.com in financial troubles..Oops, this is the General Forum not the Airline Forum...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Samana1 Should Stay On The "Airline Info" Forum!!

Where he is well know for passing on "Mis-Information" about every "pipedream" airline that ,Has Not,Will Not,and Does Not,fly to the DR!Cris Colon:mad:

Robert,don't you mean "English Twit"?:cool:

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
ERICKXSON - My mum.

Criss- Twit is a foolishly annoying person. Yeah, that's me :)

Sammy must have heard we are going into the airline business :) dr1Blue, ummm, I like the sound of that...

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Thanks Criss...throw the headaches my way why don't you.

Samana, see what happens when you forget your medicine!?!?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"DR1Blue"has a better chance of getting a plane in the air than Air Dominicana!!

I can see it now...................."E-lo Mate,this is your Cap'n speak'n,Bloody ell that pig on the runway eh?

"Catering by "Aunt Clara,etal""More "Tostones with your "mondongo Sir?

"Security by "Johnny Honda".."I don't give a fly'n Phuck who you know Pedro,you can't bring your phucking rooster on the plane!

"Flight attendants:

Jan,"Sure I'll have a beer with you!What did you say your name was?"what time do we get to Miami?" I thought we were going to Pittsburg!"

"I,m Theresa in the main cabin"..Excuse me sir are you a Sanki by any chance?""Would you like to join the DR1 "Mile High Club?"

"Co-Pilot/Flight Engineer: Ken
I'm sorry Captain I cannot authorize take-off at this time.According to the flight manual,page 785,paragraph 6,section2,line 5,we cannot attempt take-off until the engines have a temperature of 378C,and 16,000 rpms for at least 2.35 minutes!..."Of COARSE I AM Sure! I Memorized the manual!!!

"Motto"...."DR1 Blue,Imagine the Possibilities"

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Hollywood" may I suggest what you are wearing in the "Media Gallery"!

But in "Dr1 Blue" of course! The "Girls of DR1" will soon ground "Hooters Air"!!!!CCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccc

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
DR1JetBlue

My question was; If DR1 goes out of service who will be able to donate $25 or more for the website to continue it's services?

Well

Maybe i can take over dr1.com change till an airline as DR1 jet

dr1jet_zoom.gif
dr1jet_zoom2.gif

DR1 (OP) 701 JFK 11:30 - 15:00 SDQ
DR1 (OP) 702 SDQ 16:30 - 20:00 JFK

flight Freq = Daily
(OP) operated by JetBlue Airways* in Airbus A320

*In accordance with the FAA?s IASA Program and its assessment of the Dominican Republic as a ?Category 2? country, DR1jet would conduct these services only by wet leasing aircraft from a duly authorized and properly supervised US. or ?Category 1? foreign air carrier. DR1jet has been conducting its authorized D.R.-U.S. service pursuant to authorized wet lease agreements.

ps: Lol ;)