NYC Get Together 5-25-03 in Manhattan

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I know that this is short notice but I am picking up Alberto (the guy I invest money with in the DR)at Kennedy Airport at 5pm and we are going stay in Manhattan for a couple of days. If anyone wants to get together for dinner I was thinking about going to Carmines which is at about 100th and B'way for dinner at 8 PM I would love to do see some of you folks from the NYC area if you will be in town.

Lets get this together quickly folks if you have an interest, I am sure this won't be my biggest DR1 get together but it can be fun expecially at Carmines where the food is served family style and the women are BEAUTIFUL!

Escott

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
No response!
Everyone must be going to the DR for the long weekend!

Scott, if I was closer, I would gladly join!

Come on, where is everyone else????????????

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
I'll be out of town

I'm a newbie and this w/ have been a wonderful opportunity for me to meet you. Oh well, perhaps next time. Have fun!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Scott,
you know if I could just pop up to NYC for the weekend I would gladly me with you, but we just did our rounds of the NYC-based Dominican relatives and are still recovering, so not this time, my friend. Why not come down to the DC? :)
Best regards,
Keith

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Ah, Jazzy...

Sorry missed this one again! Just got back from wonderful, cold Alaska today! Missed you all ;)

kevin23

May 22, 2003
ny

hi: I live in north jersey and if you are around the the area would like to meet with you.

bladeNYC

May 14, 2003
www.dr1.com
hell0

Fist of all, my apologies for not replying earlier. I'm from NYC , Washington Heights (as you could see it on my UN). I'm very disappointed, I did not get the change to meet you someone from DR1 in person. Next time guys port your thread a little be earlier so we could make arrangements. Hope it you all had fun. Take care.

BladeNYC
Just a newbie.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hang on I'll dust off my crystal ball. I'll get back to you.

Jazzy will tell you that prices are lower right now so maybe it's a good time to buy if you find a deal.

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
Jazzcom - Just got back from my 3rd visitto the DR. I was there during the long weekend, but would have liked to meet you at that restaurant - it's in my neighboorhood. I've started checking out condos in Sosua - no hurry, but you never know. - D