Work Opportunities

clarky

May 21, 2003
Hi, I've been to the DR 3 times this year for 2 months in total. I'm coming back at the end of May for at least 3 months. I need to find a job can anyone give me some advice on where to look or who to speak to ?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
OK "Clarky",your post is of no value!

Let me give you a few ideas that will help.How old are you? What training ,and/or, education do you have,and in what areas? What would you like to do here for work?Do yo speak fluent Spanish,and/or,any other languages.What salary are you looking for?In what area of the DR do you want to look?Armed with that information someone may be able to offer you some advice.

Cris Colon

clarky

May 21, 2003
OK, good point ! I'm 34, I speak a little Spanish. I have a lot of sales/sales management experience. I currently run a motorcycle dealership in England, previously I ran a direct sales home improvement company.
I will be living in the Puerto Plata area.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Follow Criss Colon's advice. Johnny Honda is also a motorcycle nut, so you start of with a lot in common. Look for one of his posts and click the email or PM button under his post. That will enable you to send a message direct to him.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Oh Man! clarky -- all of these wonderful people are just too kind to you. Have you searched the archives with a 'work in the DR' search criteria? Do that first! It is not easy.