(early) Happy Mother's Day

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
?Feliz D?a de las Madres!

I know that this is 36 hrs early, but I'm not sure if I'll be online this weekend, so i thought I'd go ahead and send out this greeting to all DR1 moms. Sunday is Mother's Day in the DR. Best wishes for a joyous day to all the mothers here on DR1 -- Dolores, Lina, Anna, MQ, Jan, Mkohn and all the rest.

As for any of the males on this list with a Dominican mom, suegra or wife who's a mom, you still have a day to get those flowers, so get to it! :)
Best regards,
Keith

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Thank you Keith,

I have quality time planned with the girls. Hope your wife enjoys all the attention as well. To all the DR1 mothers and mothers of "Dominicanitos" have a blessed and plesant day.

Lina

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks Keith and Lina. We did ours on the 11th.
To all the DR and DR1 mothers have a good day.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Happy Mother's day to all you Mother's and to DR1's mother hens keeping us posters on the straight and narrow. Regards, PJT

mami

Mar 16, 2004
question

is Mother's day celebrated in the D.R. on the same day as U.S.?

mami

Mar 16, 2004
??????????????????

Dolores said:
A big kiss to Oneida, too on US Mother's Day. Thank you for thinking of all us mom's, and please remember to congratulate us again when mother's day in the DR is up, the last Sunday in May.

See http://dr1.com/travel/prepare/holidays.shtml

sorry i did not understand your response. did you mean that mothers day is the same as u.s. mothers day which is May 8th this year or did you mean last sunday in may which is may 29th?

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
rellosk said:
I thought Mother's Day is celebrated on the last Sunday in May in the DR.
If you bothered to check the date stamp on my post that you quote, it is from TWO YEARS AGO, posted just 36 hours before THE CORRECT MOTHER'S DAY IN THE DR FOR THAT YEAR .

Sheesh, guys, I know the difference between the US and DR Mother's days -- only have 19 years experience dealing with it! :tired:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I was going to reply then I noticed that I had :rolleyes: then I saw the date.

The 36 hours was a give away that it was an old thread.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our ladies out there.

Oldest son is taking me out today. ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Tamborista...

That's because ANYONE can be a father, but MADRE HAY UNA SOLA!!! ;)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the DR1 Moms, and let's wait until 5/29/05 to wish the same to all the Moms in Dominican Republic.

Have a wonderful day, ladies!
love-smiley-073.gif

MQ

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Keith R said:
If you bothered to check the date stamp on my post that you quote, it is from TWO YEARS AGO, posted just 36 hours before THE CORRECT MOTHER'S DAY IN THE DR FOR THAT YEAR .

Sheesh, guys, I know the difference between the US and DR Mother's days -- only have 19 years experience dealing with it! :tired:
Whoops. My mistake. But since this it a Dominican message board, I will take the opportunity to place the blame on mami who reopened the thread.

(mami, I realize you were just asking a valid question but I'm trying to misdirect the blame) :nervous:

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
apdomini100max said:
LOL! There would not be enough flowers or gifts to give anymore.

... or drawings and handmade cards....
But there will be enough smiles... they?ll last forever!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Mother's Day",All Over The World Is Usually Nine Months After "Father's Night"!

As for the DR.
Do you know the definition of: "Mass Confusion"??????????????????????????

"Father's Day" in "Los Mina"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and "Cristo Rey",and "Simon Bolivar",and "Capotillo","Villa Juana","Sabana Perdida,Puerto Plata,Sosua,etc.,etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC