Baninter Fraud 25%true/75% Fiction-Where is the beef?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
After analysis of copies of documents I have gotten, inside information and other means, I have come to the conclusion that unless the Central Bank can prove and show evidence that actual money amounting to $55 Billion +($2 billion dollars) was transfered to foreign corresponding banks and other financial institutions in exotic places like the Caymans, Switzerland, etc., the whole world will soon know that Hippo and his stoogie and magician "Tamacun El Grande" from Banco Central that this whole thing was a hoax perpetrated along with the Bush meeting to enhance Hippos reelection.

I have tried by every means possible to figure out how, even in 14 years, both Baez "Figureo" and Alvarez "Maletin" could spend such galactic amount. It is not possible, unless most of the money is sitting in foreign banks.

Notice that even economic fiction writer Andy Dauhajre, who created the fantasy speech read by Malkun(AKA Malfunktion beside Tamacun) never mentioned the destiny of all this cash, except yatchs, apartments, Rolex watches, airplanes, helicopters and other rather fancy stuff, but that in cash quantities like these are nothing more than side change.

If you add up all the key properties like Listin Diario, RNN News, the 70 radio stations, and all the stuuf listed in the fantasy file, you can at best reach $750 million to a billion. Even with all the p?rties both Alvarez and Figureo treated us to, including his million dollar wedding at Casa De campo, you could barely scratch the billion pesos.

So, where is the money??? Well, at best I figure out that Andy just had to create a situation where he would make us believe that they stole that much, so that he could now be asking for the IMF and BID to rescue us with a billion dollars, or let us go with another sale of sovereign bonds for that amount, so that Hippo can use it to build popular infrastructure, finish up the Pan Am Games and spread out dough for votes.

This whole thing was carefully crafted with help from Washington. Bush already had some money ready to go and all Hippo has to do is sign over the dotted line. Notice how bonds are being requested for a highway that was supposed to be privatized. It will be completed with private money, but we will be given the impression that we need the bonds to build it.

Notice that we are being fed negotiations between Figureos father, so that Listin and other media property can be returned to Figureos family. Alvarez was not even arrested!!! We may even pay for his divorce settlement.

Another question I have....if Baninter is broke, where does the money come from to continue to lend money to people? For instance, my Baninter credit card is as good as ever. I can request all I want. I faked needing some money and requested a huge advance and the bank was ready to hand it over. You can go to Baninter and if your credit is good you can buy a million dollar house with Baninter money.

So is this whole fraud case a figment of Andys imagination, coupled with the PPH?

I have great doubts that this case is that big and I am inclined to believe right now that the amount involved here will be closer to $55 million than $55 billion.

The Baninter case is a Fraud!!! This is not the biggest scandal or fraud in Dominican history. This is the biggest lie ever created!!

TW

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I still believe the government will cut a deal and say that you can pay it back. Or should I say, pay back a very reduced amount :)

I think that their is so much dirt and so many people involved that they will not make this a transparent/open case.

Let's see...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think the truth is somewhere

In between. I have heard of a 150' water toy that RBF purchased withdepositor's money..That is enought to scare me out of his bank...

I am sure Rob is right that this thing touches so many powerful and influential people that it will reach comic relief as they try and sweep it under the rug...

Time will............

HB