Who Wants To Meet Up ? ? ?

Dec 9, 2002
Hello everybody

I'm getting impatient and excited now - only 2 more days to go before I'm over there in POP for 3 whole weeks - can't wait!

I have been in touch with BushBaby and he has very kindly offered to organise a bit of a get together if anyone is interested - it would be great to meet you all.

I'm unlikely to be able to check the board again until early next week, but if you are interested please either post a reply or get in touch with BushBaby.

Hope to see some of you soon!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
WEDDING????? That's news to me!! I thought this was just an "Exploratory" visit to see if this is the place she could live!!

Anyone wanting to meet up? I had thought a get together in the Golf Club might be a central venue - How about it HB, Johhny, Ken, Noelle, Chris & all you others that visit PoP? PM me & I'll sort something out convenient to the majority!! Ian Clarke from England will be across too!! - Grahame.

Dec 9, 2002
BushBaby said:
WEDDING????? That's news to me!!
Grahame where have you been - have you not read ANY of my posts over the last 6 months or so?

I'm now at the airport killing a bit of time before check-in. Can't wait to get on that plane and get there!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I'm looking at making this get together for 3.30 on Thursday 5th or 12th June at the Golf course club house in Playa Dorada. If people have a prefference, please let me know. Possibles so far ...

Dominican Babe (+ spouse??)
Me,
Johhny H
Clarkey
Chris &

Let's have lots of others please!!! - Grahame.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Met up with DominicanBabe today - NICE young lady. She will be getting married sometime towards the end of next week (Maybe even Thursday) so won't be availavle on that day!! Can we please reschedule to Thursday 12th June please?? - Grahame.

Dec 9, 2002
Grahame, you are too too kind - young indeed!!

Chiri and Anna - thanks for your good wishes, I will try somehow to get some pics posted once I get back to England in another couple of weeks.

Looking forward to meeting some of you on Thursday 12th.