jehovah witnesses in the north?

laila

Mar 22, 2003
Hallo , I know it is a unsual question but i am trying to lacate someone belonging to the Jeovah witnesses for my mother in law. She has been trying to get a contact phone number for any community over there but all I have been able to find is an address in S. Domingo. Is there anyone there that knows any body living in the north and jeovah witness (sorry for the spelling) , if so could i get a phone number? any phone number even s.domingo would be appreciated
thank you

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Try a websearch

My mother is a Jehovah's Witness and in Spanish you could probably look under Testigos de Jehova and type in the DR under an advanced google search. There should be congregations in the north, I know there is one in BC because it is across from Residence Los Pinos, a apart/hotel but stupid me, that is in the south. Maybe someone who lives there can put you in touch with a Jehovah's Witness who is an elder or ministerial servant and can give more information. If you have no luck, I can ask my mom to get some information on congregations in the DR. I know there are some in Santiago and am positive there are several others on the north shore.
dale7(Howard)

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
I know a Jehovah witness (actually a married couple) who live in Costambar. I will pm with you their email address and their phone number. I'm sure they would love to help!

laila

Mar 22, 2003
thank you

If you can get me the phone number of the couple that would be great thank you very very much my mother in law really wants to speak to someone that lives there: thank you for your help

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
I have sent you a private message with their phone number and email address. This couple would be more than willing to help, I'm sure.

If you need anything else, email me:
mwalczak@mobility.com

laila

Mar 22, 2003
received it!!!

Thank you Maryanne I've just spoken to my mother in law and gave her the number , she will call them soon, I hope they speak english I can't remember if i've said so but my mother in law doesn't sepak spanish. You have been of great help , Thanks again

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Estevan is Canadian (real name is Steven) and his wife is Ali (she's originally from the UK). Your mother-in-law will have no problem speaking to them. They are a great couple and they will help her as much as possible.

G

guitard1973

Need Jehovah Witnesses learn.

I live in Canada Country. My Jehovah Witnesses Brother name is Kim R Nichols> He already told me about capital city in Dominican Republic. I have try good Coffee to drink.
I say wow Dominican Republic Coffee is so good. Yes more caffine in;)

Are you a Jehovah Witness?

David Guitard;)

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Jehovah's Witnesses in Sosua

Just on the right hand side and half way down the hill from the Cheramicos junction lights in Sosua, on the road to Puerto Plata, is a small Jehovah's Witnesses salon/chapel. Have tried to find you a contact but no luck to date.

G

guitard1973

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses in Sosua

I still in canada.

Kim Nichols say went to International Airport Station to buy a one lbs Coffee Beans Bag.
Your local close to international Airport Station?

Peter & Alex said:
Just on the right hand side and half way down the hill from the Cheramicos junction lights in Sosua, on the road to Puerto Plata, is a small Jehovah's Witnesses salon/chapel. Have tried to find you a contact but no luck to date.

michele Dubreui

Aug 20, 2003
Hi my name is michele Dubreuil i will be moving to Dr for a 4-6 months in oct and I am one of Jehovahs Witness and will be living in the eastcoast in bravao city and would like to know where the nearest kingdom hall is and if there anyone i could contacted before i come that speak english i speak very little spainsh . But as soon as i move I want to be able to go to the meetings so if and one can help could you please email my a shunga84@hotmail.com thank very much .

Michele Dubreuil

G

guitard1973

Re: Re: Jehovah's Witnesses in Sosua

guitard1973 said:
I still in canada.

Can you get telephone number for me?
I can place a call from canada

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Sosua

The Jehova's Witness Kingdom Hall in Sosua has moved! The old building has a for sale notice on it since a few weeks ago.
Can't still find a contact number for you but will try again. They've now moved to the East side of Sosua on the Cabarete road - on the right hand side after the gymnasium turning and before the vets!
PS: We are not part of this religion - just drive with our eyes open, which is more than most do here!

michele Dubreui

Aug 20, 2003
Thank you for your relpy i was actually looking for somewhere near to punta can maybe higuey . But thank you for taking the time to write me back.

Michele

jimmyline

Oct 6, 2004
Canadian JW brother, planning to go to DR for vacationing

Hi fellow brothers and sisters, I am from Canada...I planned on vacationing in DR, next month...I 'd like to have the name and address of a JW brother who could guide, assist me during my stay in DR...My spanish is very limited....I 'd also love to attend the meetings, in the local congregation...I await you reply..Until then, may Jehovah bless you.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
jimmyline said:
Hi fellow brothers and sisters, I am from Canada...I planned on vacationing in DR, next month...I 'd like to have the name and address of a JW brother who could guide, assist me during my stay in DR...My spanish is very limited....I 'd also love to attend the meetings, in the local congregation...I await you reply..Until then, may Jehovah bless you.

What part of DR are you traveling to?

ofelia1225

Sep 27, 2004
There is a temple or gathering place East of Sosua, right next to the gym. I'm in the area and saw it yesterday when I was driving into Sosua. Hope it's still an active group. Good luck.

Ofelia

Cboo

Aug 7, 2011
Hi i will be visiting puerto plata for a month beginning sept 1. And staying in costambar. I think i located the closest kingdom hall of jehovah's witnesses off calle presidente vasquez in puerto plata but i wanted to see if there are any witnesses here on this forum or anyone that would be so kind who can get me in contact with someone there in puerto plata who can get me more information on the meeting times in english and possibly a number to an elder or someone in the congregation to get directions. Much help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
use the map

Do this on Google maps:type in the exact town where you are going to stay.on the map,you should see a few landmark buildings of offices,parks or what not,click on any of these(the closest possible to your location(a menu that states "search nearby"will come up with a search bar,type in"Testigos de Jehova" and you should get a few.I did it for Santo Domingo Centro and I got seven locations,seven in el Centro and four in the Este