If you didn't believe it before,wait a minute!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I know it sounds impossible,but just remember where we are,and "WHO" is in charge here!!! "HM",(His Majesty) "Hipolito" said (on the Sunday TV Program "Una Vez Por Semana)that he personally favors the return of the newspaper "Listin Diario" and all the other TV & radio Stations to the "Fraudmeister"Ramon Baez Romano!"HM" added that no one should doubt the "seriousness" of what Senor Baez had done!I'm sure that there will be a few "Multi-Billionaires" in the DR going around with sore wrists very soon! From all the "Slaps-On-The-Wrist" they are about to receive!!!!!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccc

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
This one is even better, or should that be 'worse'!

From today's DR1 news:

Puppet of the US
El Caribe newspaper?s ?En la cosa? column reports that Jorge Gestoso of CNN, when interviewing President Hip?lito Mej?a in Washington, D.C. last week, observed that he was one of very few Latin American presidents who had met as many as four times with President George W. Bush. Mej?a commented that the journalist needed to include in his tally the meeting he had had with the father of the US President, and then jested, ?It?s that I am a puppet of imperialism.? The surprised CNN journalist, responded, ?Mr. President, those are your words.?