Unconditional love and affection, with smiling, brown eyes

Heather

May 26, 2003
Loving, playful 6 month old pup needs a home

Angel is a sweet-natured, affectionate young dog who's interested in everybody! She loves meeting new people and is especially fond of children. Even when other neighborhood dogs are howling their heads off, she stays calm and quiet.

I found Angel about 2 months ago, wandering the streets, sick and badly malnourished. On the advice of a vet, I treated her skin problems, got her vaccinated, and put some good food into her. Now my little Angel is ready to fly on her own! Unfortunately, I live in a small apartment in Boca Chica with no yard so her movements are pretty restricted. I'd like to see her find a loving home with some room to run and maybe a few kids to play with. Here are her vital stats:

Approximate Age: six months

Color and Breed: Mixed breed, small size, white, medium length hair, brown circle around one eye!

Weight and height: Approx. 25 pounds, stands 18"

Health Status: Visited by vet this month, perfect health, received rabies shots and contraceptive injection good for 9 - 12 months.

Disposition: Happy, people-lover, especially kids. Is accustomed to living with cats and dogs, and gets along fine with them.

House Trained: Yes

If you'd like to see a cheesecake shot of her, click or copy/paste the link:

http://www.thewritecontent.com/Angel1.jpg

I have to leave the country soon and really don't want to return Angel to the same environment where she came from. Please save a life and gain a wonderful companion in the process. Thank you!

My email is: heather@thewritecontent.com
Phone: cell 1 869 6348

Last edited: