What would you do if Dictator?

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I started another thread asking what would you do if you were elected president of the DR taking into account Political reality and the democratic process.

In this thread i ask the question: What would you do to save the DR if you somehow became an all powewrful Dictator? You are the final word.

Lets hear it!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would be driven around in my "Bullet Proof" SUV

I would point to beautiful young women,and say,"Bring her,and her,and those two,and that one!" I'll be on the yacht at ten!Cris Colon:cool:

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
no mercy

I would take all this SCUMBAGS that have desvasted my beloved DR and burn them to the stake. A little harsh but what the hek.. They 're only human waste anyway.

Zues (primus inter pares)

getonwithit

Mar 17, 2003
besides the women thing that has already been mentioned.

- spanglish would become the official language.
- i would immediately declare that the d.r. has no weapons of mass destruction (not that it does much good).
- beer drinking (in moderation) at lunch-time will become socially acceptable and compulsory.
- football (soccer) will be the national sport to bring us in line with the rest of the world.
- hm will be put up against a wall and shot (as i am not a powerful dictator, you can make your own assumptions as to whom 'hm' is - in case this site is being monitored, it is herbert miller, a person i didn't get on very well with at school.).
- i will open my own bank and spend your money as i wish.
- no dominican will be allowed to protest (but they never do anyway).
- i will have statues of myself (especially on horseback) strategically placed around parks, plazas, street corners, etc. nationwide.
- airports, streets, cities, towns, children, etc. will all be named after me in my honour.
- everybody will have to have a framed picture of me in their living room.
- there will be no corruption, all money will be controlled by me.
- people will love me, and immediately come to my defense when criticised by foreigners.
- the young women thing has to be mentioned again (and bikinis may have to be the obligatory female national dress/uniform).

if these policies come into force, i am sure i would single-handedly save the d.r. and make it the true paradise that it deserves to be.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
In a perfect world

Everybody would have to learn to read and write in bilingual schools. Spanish would be the national language. English would be the second. Everybody would have to learn a skill in school.
There would be soccer and baseball teams at school.
Decent wages would be paid, so propinas wouldn't be necessary.
Mordidas would be outlawed.
Agriculture, solar and wind power would be developed.
People would receive medical care at a low cost.
Electricity, plumbing and waste management would be a priority.
Since we're talking perfect here, nobody would have to be a sanki or sleep with someone for formula and pampers unless they wanted to.
There will be limits on what politicians earn. Even me, the dictator. If I need more money, my husband can get a job.
:alien:
All for now.
mk