We could use some prayer here.

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
My sister in the US was in a bad accident on Monday. She flipped a huge four-wheeler over onto her head. She is in the hospital with a broken nose, broken collar bone, broken facial bones, and swelling of the brain. She went into cardiac arrest in the ER. She is getting a little better and the swelling is going down, but is still in very serious condition and she could sure use some prayer. We are headed to the US on Friday and headed to Louisiana to see her.

Mary

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So sorry to hear this Mary. My prayers are with you and your sister and family.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Your sister will be in our prayers and I have forwarded your message to our prayer chain here.

Take time as you move to nourish your spirits. It can easily get overwhelming.

Take care,

Amity

Cap'n Jon

Apr 13, 2003
We have been following your wonderful posts on the forum. Our prayers go out to you and your sister. Jon & Joell

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
If knowing that someone cares helps the healing process may good health be hers again soon. PJT

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I got that phone call from Keith

And couldn't believe my ears. Sorry to hear that news. God speed and our prayers for you and your family.

May you always know you have a lot of friends here in the DR and when the time comes you come back, hear?

HB

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
We lit a candle and said a prayer for you and your sister.
God's speed on the road back.

Tim & Mechi H.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Mary, really bad news. Very sorry for all of you. This was already a very difficult time for you and Gynn. Hopefully you and your sister will be able to look back on this period six months or a year from now and agree that you are stronger people for having gone through such a trying time.

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
When it rains, it pours

So sorry to hear of your sister's condition. Please know I will put her, her family and your family in the light.

I was also sad to hear you had to leave the DR. After all you have been through lately, the only way is up!

With love and blessings,

Tondra

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Mary, We will remember you and your sister in our thoughts and prayers. Have a safe trip and God's speed to you Friday on your journey.
John & Joanne

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
May god Bless you & your family

I hope you & your family are hanging in there.....I hope she has a speedy recovery....God Bless .