Best guide in Puerto Plata

R

rose

Hello everyone, Just got back from Puerto Plata on March 21st. Had a good time but would never stay at the PPBR&C again. Met the most wonderful guide in Puerto Plata. His name is Milton Vargas and you can and should reach him at 1-301-5355 when you first arrive there. He knows everywhere to go for bargains, sights to see, and he is so nice. Although usually you can't trust cabs not linked to your hotel, you can definitely trust Milton. He is reasonably priced, funny, young, smart, and knows Puerto Plata inside and out. We all miss him already. e-mail me for any other information.

B

Bill MacDonald

My two cents!

Wow, First Rose! You can't trust cabs not affiliated wuth your hotel..... You really are not familiar with Puerto Plata. I think it more likely that you con not trust your hotel. I am awed by the information they give the tourists especially in the all inclusives. Fact is if you familiarise yourself with your locality you will not be taken advantage of. Now Pitorro! What? Have you been there? Puerto Plata... Not the resorts but the real Puerto Plata is a beautiful and enchanting place like no other!