Pan Am Schedule (Baseball)

Jim_Canada

May 27, 2003
Does anyone know where I can get a schedule of the Pan Am events, especially baseball?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim_Canada

May 27, 2003
Baseball Schedule

Thanks, but I do not think that has been updated yet. The baseball is supposed to be from August 2 to 12. I am looking for the 10 teams that will be competing and the schedule that says when each team playes each other.

Armchair_QB

Jan 21, 2003
Don't know the schedule but I know that four of the teams are:

DR
USA
Cuba
Brazil

Have to guess that Mexico and Nicaragua will send a team as well. Not sure about the rest though. According to the Baseball Canada site the Canucks won't be sending a team this year.

Jim_Canada

May 27, 2003
Thanks Armchair_QB,

I read somewhere that there will be 11 teams. I know that Canada is not participating. You would think that a schedule would be put together soon.

Armchair_QB

Jan 21, 2003
Haven't seen the game-by-game schedule but here are the teams who will be competing in baseball at the Pan Ams:

Group A
Aruba
Brazil
Cuba
Mexico
Panama

Group B
Bahamas
Dominican Republic
Guatemala
Nicaragua
USA

Round robin is Aug 2-6, medal round begins Aug. 9. Read somewhere, don't recall where, that a few Group A games will be played in San Pedro de Macoris.

dp83

Jun 27, 2003
USA TV broacast?

Does anyone know if the games will be televised in the United States?

Jim_Canada

May 27, 2003
Schedule Yet?

Three weeks to go, has anyone seen a schedule that states which teams play at certain times?

Jim

Jim_Canada

May 27, 2003
Thanks Robert,

I have been following that site for a while. The spanish side has a lot more information than the english, but as you know, I was looking for more details.

I finally received my plane ticket and a request for accreditation information as an official.

Jim

Armchair_QB

Jan 21, 2003
I haven't seen anything with a daily game schedule for baseball yet. Love to know the event schedule for track and field too.