quiet place to stay -long-term?

pbrane

May 30, 2003
Hi. I sold my house in the states and am ready to do some serious exploring for a place to live. Can anyone recommend a starting point -i.e. long-term hotel or guesthouse that rents by the month? I'm most interested in the Sosua area and would like a place to cook and some QUIET (my party days are behind me).
Was considering something like the Tropix, but am wondering how quiet it is(?)

Thanks!
michael

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
First place to start is the ARCHIVES!! Read those for a few days, make sure this is the place to visit, then get yourself a plan together (dates, finances, job possibilities that sort of thing). If you feel like droping me a line after you have got an idea together of what you want to do & how you intend doing it, I will do what I can to advise - BUT in the Puerto Plata area predominately!! - Grahame.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Tropix would be a good choice. It is quiet and friendly. Its clients include families and missionaries. A kitchen is available for use by guests.

Contact Sylvie the owner, there is a link on the website, and explain your plans. She will give you a special rate for an extended stay.

There are other places you might stay in Sosua, but I can't think of one that better meets your criteria than Tropix.

http://www.tropixhotel.com/