Almost a Dominican Citizen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Good start, MQ. I'll stick with it to the end, hoping it proves as exciting as that first report. The good news is that I wouldn't mistake you this report for my grandmother.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Don't worry Ken...

...you won't be dissapointed!!! Believe me...I did things I've never done before on this trip...!!!

You'll see!!!

Keep watching!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
MQ, We were at the Marien the same time! I saw you all over the place. One day you were walking through the lobby and I said that girl looks like MQ, no can't be her! WRONG! I played volley ball twice each day, morning and afternoon. I am rather remerable so I am sure you would rember me. 6'3" Long grey (silver) hair two earrings and tattos on each arm.
Towell girl's name is Deoris we went to her house one evening for rice and beans, lovely people. This was our third trip to the Marien in seven months so we are very familar with all the staff.
John

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
MQ: Eating locrio in el Malecon, Drinking at a carwash...You are acquiring some dominican chopo qualities...What's the world coming to? What would Golo think? I'm so proud of you!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
MQ will fit right in here! All my friends are asking about her. I told the Burger guy that he was on the internet now and he enjoyed that. Haven't seen MQ's cutie at from the Colmado but some of the others wwere asking when she was moving here. Jay still as the apartment.
Waitiing for you! And it was nice having someone able to interperate for me.
Everyone is waiting for you MQ!!!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Me, too!!!

suarezn...I'm really proud of myself...I was able to function alone in DR!!! I don't care what Golo or anybody else thinks...whether I'm becoming a 'chopa' or not! I had a lot of fun!!!

Jan, just tell the boys it won't be long now!!!

And ask Jay to hold on to the apt. for a little while longer...Franky was supposed to go see it...can you take pictures of it and e-mail me?

Thanks, girlfriend!

Johnsr...I think I remember someone like you...why didn't you say hello? And WHAT WAS I DOING WHEN YOU SAW ME?

Hopefully, nothing embarrasing!!!

I'll write the rest of the report soon...I'm swamped with work!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Great report MQ! Looks like you had a great time down there........Hopefully when I go for New Years I'll hear you on the radio. Good luck with your plans to move there;)

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I'm happy for you MQ. I hope the guys who offered you the job will still have one for you when you get back.
I'd take the job on my next trip. Get started, then go back and quit.
That's just me.
One step closer to paradise.
mk

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Apparently you are still getting warmed up, MQ. Waiting for Part III.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Part III and the Final chapter are ready!!!

Go on....finish reading Ken...hopefully you won't be dissapointed!!

That's the best I could do...too many things going on around here to concentrate on the story...but told it as true as I could...

I'm working on the apt. I need to rent, plus getting some paper work ready also...for the residency papers once I get there...

Enjoy!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Good report, MQ, worth a solid "B", in between the first report, "A+", and last years "C-".

I hope all goes as well as possible with the move. Moving is never easy.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
WOW!!!!!!!

Great story! I read the whole thing and just finished..Where's my kid...Oh He is still here..Great story! You sure had a blast! Glad to know everything is working well for you! :) Pam

contasm

May 10, 2005
Well, I just read the report and I can tell you; it’s great !!!!!
Too bad Jimmy was married to a Canadian; I don’t think MQ knew that… oh well… great story..

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Well, I just read the report and I can tell you; it’s great !!!!!
Too bad Jimmy was married to a Canadian; I don’t think MQ knew that… oh well… great story..

Yeah, 9 years ago!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.