Thursday 12th June Reunion

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
DominicanBabe has asked for a get together of North Coast DR1'ers & visitors. I have suggested a get together at the Playa Dorada Golf Club 3.30 pm on 12th JUne - THURSDAY.

DominicanBabe, myself, Clarkey will be there with possibly JohhnyH, CaribbeanGeorge, Chris & Richard, Ken, plus a couple more renegades down from the States & Canada during that week. Could anyone else wanting to come let me know so that I can put the FULL list up on the board please? It won't be a LONG night but it would be nice to meet up with a few of the regulars who are taking a vacation down here during that week!! - Grahame.
PM me or just put an addition to this post!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Well I close on a condo for my Dad the next day then have to move him. I am packing up now. After that (few weeks) I will be coming down for a month, month and a half so you will have your fill then.

Who was the expert on furniture here? I remember there were a few threads but...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry, can't make it Grahame.

Scott, what sort of furniture do you want. I can give you good info on rattan furniture if that is what you are interested in.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Thursday 12th June Reunion

Hi Bush Baby;
It sounds like an opportunity for me to meet a few of those I read on DR1!!
Count me IN!!
When you see my Gold 300SD, give a scream cause I don't know my way around Playa Dorado yet.
See you all on the 12th.
By the way----What time should I show up??
Texas Bill

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Texas Bill,
If you're coming from Sosua, take the first turning into Playa Dorada & follow the road round to the left & the clubhouse is ON the left just opposit Flamenco hotel. If you are coming from Puerto Plata, follow the main drag down & the clubhouse is on your right!!

I shall be there from 3.30 (as stated above) so y'all turn up pretty prompt after that or I will be 'Presidentes' ahead of you!!!

Okay, so No Ken & No Scott ...... how about the rest of you??? - Grahame.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
They will if you have got that radiator problem fixed!! If Johnny comes you might see that Cherokee you missed out on!!

Mr. Marmite went back today but WILL be back. Let me know when you run out & I'll put a new order in for you too!! - Grahame.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
HB's a no-show

I had first thought that I could make it but then I remembered I have classes at the Univ. that evening. Can't teach with a few under the belt.

Sorry BB...and DB.

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Any more for any more???

At the moment we look as though we are going to have only six people present for a "Howdy do there"!! I am sure we would like to see more of you so get your butts along to the Golf Club bar & say 'Hi' to people you have only read before!!!

Let me know asap that you can make it - YOUR presence will doubtless mean that someone else will want to get along, just to meet up with YOU!!

Look forward to meeting those of you I have not met before & of course, reaquainting myself with those I HAVE met previously!! - Grahame.