Posters in Miami, listen up!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Who wants to do something next week? I'll be in the Miami area to visit the family and maybe we can get together and do something crazy or fun or crazy and fun, the choice is yours ;) .......I might bring along a person or two and right now the gods are telling me that "somewhere in Miami Beach sounds good, Jon". Let me know what y'all think.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Right now Friday night which is the 13th sounds good. I'm trying to get in touch with a certain big swoll person :p from Tampa to make the trip but who knows what might happen:confused: If anything, PM me and we can arrange all the details.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Looks like I will be in Miami from June 17 to the 25th, can we make it during that time? Meeting some DR1'ers would be exciting!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Sorry Bugsey........

But by then I'll be back in Virginia. Maybe you can still do something with the other folks after that. Remember that there are other DR1 posters that live in Miami so just let them know about your plans. Good luck and have fun on your trip.

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
I haven't forgotten about you J'.
My cousin from Mississippi is supposed to be coming down too, we will do something, I'll probably give you a call and check your status friday after work......

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok..guys...

Come on...I'm dying to meet that certain person from Tampa...so get together and drive down here...

YOU KNOW WE'RE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!;) :bandit:

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yeah everybody!
Musiqueen's time in the US is getting "short." Soon she'll be dancin' the night away in Santo Domingo. And spicing up the airwaves too.
Hope you can arrange the get-together.
mk

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Well it seems like Erickxson, MQ and myself will get together. Right now Negro Lindo seems to be willing to come along and some other folks. I'll do some research as to where we can do this but if anyone of you guys have suggestions, please be my guest and post. I'll try to bring along a few more guests. And yeah, we definitely need to get a hold of MQ before she leaves or else we'd have to go down to DR to catch her......

Let's make this one really good, people.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
It's a date...

And they are not easy to come by...I am saving my calendar open for next weekend...

Negro Lindo...please try to make it!!!

Can't wait to meet all you guys!!!

We can either hit the clubs in South Beach (which I hate, but I'm willing to make an exception for you!) or let me know and I'll look up something else!!

Also, what time should we meet?