Sick & Tired of Miss Universe? Here's other stuff

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
-For those who are interested in getting a close up look at Baninter's golden boy Yatch, the US$18,000,000 Ramon Baez Figureo's pride and joy, just check the following web site> www.alliedrichardbertram.com and search for or hit for "Custom Line" line of boats and under that go to "Platinum Collection" and you will see what luxury is all about.

Figureo's yatch, which at this moment we don't know wether it is owned by him or Luis Alvarez Renta, the reputed senate bag man, is a Ferretti 94 custom made yatch made in Italy and fit for Kings. The Egyptian Pharaohs would have been proud of a spaceship like this. It weights more than 50 midsize cars at 165,000 lbs. and its fuel tank carries more fuel than the weight of a midsize car(2900 gallons) Just think...my car has a fuel tank of 15 gallons with a 5700 liter engine!!!

This yatch has an 1800 horsepower engine(It could power 5 Corvettes and if you could place 10 Cadillacs lenghtwise in its shadow. And if this is impressive, the luxury inside cannot be described in normal terms. Figureos' boat's specifications are even better than the one in the web site, since its was made to order with secret compartments and extra hardware. He could manage Baninter from the boat.

-The Baninter mess will never be untangled. Just imagine the legal mess it is now. If you think I am kidding, just wait for the news coming up. Here's some stuff: The lawyer for the Central Bank, Artagnan Perez is the same lawyer for Pepe Goico!! The judge who will review the Baninter case, who is also under investigation for corruption Eduardo Sanchez Ortiz shares the same lawyer who defends him in the corruption case with one of the Baninter defendants. Supreme Court Justice Jorge Subero Isa's daughter inherited the Baniter legal account from her father's private practice. Every lawyer involved in this case on either side has a conflict of interest that will bring about delays until we land in Mars.

-The judge being investigated for taking free trips around the world from people he was himself investigating, is also being investigated for freeing a drug lord
and other goodies. But what will never be published, and I have first hand information is that if you wanted to have a positive look at a case you were involved with in the 7th. Chamber all you had to do was ask his executive secretary, who after a thorough review of you situation, would recommend you to see Dr. Dayz, who will in turn let you know how much it would cost to have your case dropped thru a "No A Lugar". Dr. Dayz(I'm using a 3 letter english word used in calendars with the letter of a Nissan sports car at the end instead of the real spanish name) would tell you (to cover up the big shot's tracks) that the money(paid in dollars at a secret location where he would show up with bodyguards) would be to pay the "fiscales" or District Attorneys involved(part true) who would have to sign over the order.
Dr. Dayz would investigate carefully those people in the case to be sure they have the money to pay and if there are ways to increase the loot by asking the "clients" to meet at their homes, so he could take a look at their properties and cars driven.
If you are curious about the bagman's first name...he bears the name of a French King known for exotic gold leaf furniture which today is a standard for luxurious antiques. The bagman is very short and has great taste for women. He tells you he has to support this beautiful young chick and brings her to tea and coffee parties at your own place. He used to drive a Honda Accord, but by now I wonder?

-Madame "Mercedes", the Baninter golden girl who used to work for the former DR Chase Manhattan Bank and whom I baptized, The Mercedes Lady, for owning a shiny latest model S-500 Mercedes Benz in her favorite color(Gold) which she had chained in a special parking space at Baninter, was the most hated woman in that bank. I used to talk to the watchmen who cared for the cars in the parking lot, where I used to park my car(also chained thanks to my tips) whenever I went to check my account, and they would always tell me that this lady was doing shady stuff, because she always was carrying gifts and dressed up like a queen. Her Casa De Campo Villa was not only built by Baninter's architect, now under investigation, but she used bank influence and resources to furnish it. Baninter gardeners and handymen were always seen travelling to La Romana to do "jobs", according to friendly "watchiman".

-There are dozens of people that if not investigated, there is a fix in the Baninter case. One I am very curious about is the "BIG ONE", who is even bigger than Figureo himself. Here is a hint....His first name bears a resemblance to the name of a Dominican bird of prey used by one of the DR armed forces as pet, symbol and name of the "batallon"(last 4 syllables of the bird "uao") and his last name starts with 4 letters meaning a mediterranean currency and ends ends in "anzo" but is not ganzo. This guy is protected by Hippopotamus with the funny cowboy hats and he owns half the country.

-The other one is the biggest fake Dominican historian besides General Lachapelle, who takes second place. This guy drives another Mercedes 500 in black with a chauffeur(the golden lady likes to drive it herself) and he never graduated in any university I know, and during my college years he used to beg me for $5 dollars in the Washington heights neighborhood. That's how broke he was. The guys in the community baptized him as "Fu Ling Chan". If he is reading this, he knows what I am saying. Hint..he created the infamous Duques de Baninter Diablos at the La Vega Carnival(now defunct. He even had the costumes sold to the Bonao diablos, who always buy the previous year's used La Vega costumes) and if I had not retired from designing the winning costume for two years in a row, I would have crushed the Duques. But I just got fed up with the carnival myself after winning with the "Panitas" and the "Gacelas"(just a hobby), my N.Y. buddies who spent as much as $US 5000 per costume.

TW

TW

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
Sorry Golo

You have the wrong yatch. This is the one that he bought:

http://www.benettiyachts.it/benettifleet/vision.htm

Wait until the page load and click on Patricia, then you will find what luxury is all about :)

Edited to Add: My bad..Both links go to the same yatch. I was looking to another boat on golo's page..

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
GRS

Unless he bought a second boat I know nothing about, the Ferretti is the boat that shows up in all the Central Bank documentation and the negotiations thru Allied Marine Group and the law firm of Holland & Knight LLP in the USA.

I have not seen any reference to Baez Figueroa or Alvarez owning a Patricia. They certainly have a Ferretti 94 docked here and in Miami.

But if I am wrong, I would like to know for sure if I got the wrong stuff.

TW

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Golo thank you for the Goodies do you know that Baninter owns Gran Cayman Bank? and problably all those missing billions are in there, personally i don't think those guys are going to spend any amount of time in jail.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Good God, now that's luxury, something straight outta the latest Robb Report which was the Best of the Best. Matter of fact, last year I think they showed a Ferretti in the July issue, maybe it was the same exact one but maybe I'm mistaken and it was a Lazarra boat............well whatever, the pricks involved will ultimately burn in hell for this one cuz it's too late to catch the other people involved in this fiasco. I hope vindication will come in the form of one of those pissed-off Diablos coming into the accused people's jailcells and whipping them until they cry Uncle:eek: :eek: :hurt: :knockedou :dead: or maybe drop them off in Disco Free with no Vaseline :devious: ........

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
The "yola" is listed as 45 meters long, but if you go to order books in the website it shows that a 60 meter yatch called "Patricia" is supposed to be delivered in December 2004. The retail price some people say goes to 30 million dollars. If you look at the Gulfstream V he was flying it cost about 40 million...If you have a ultra long range jet, why not have a ultra long yatch? His airplane is on the link below:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/300400/M/

Enjoy!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Errm, all riveting stuff but could I just point out that it is spelt YACHT?

Chiri

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Thanks ChYrYmoya

It is eacy to screu this one op. I confes to the wltimate syn of calling a Yacht a Yatch.

In your kase, you should also be aware that you SPELLED the word SPELT rong. Two rongs don't make a right.

Your FREIND,

TW

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
No offence, mate, but

'spelt' is correct. It is a past tense and a past participle of 'spell'.

Chiri

PS before you get me on 'offence' this is GB spelling.