Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Universities/Colleges

I am looking in the D.R for Universities/Colleges that teach their courses in english. I know they have a international school for grades kindergarden-gr. 12, but I have not yet been able to find any colleges or universities that teach courses in english. Does anyone know of any? Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Look in the Living section on the top of the page and go to "Education" on the left side of the screen or ask Hillbilly since he is a college professor with thousands of years of info packed into 40-some years of living in the DR and should be able to help you out, just find his name in any post and click on PM or email and he'll come to the rescue...... Unibe (Universidad Iberoamericana) is the one center of higher education which most foreigners attend, however there are other schools with exchange programs. Do your research and good luck

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default college/universities

thanks for your help. Although I do not see where you are referring to, for the Living section, and to the left there is a educatin section? In the living forum? this is the living forum. I will send an email to Hillbilly, hopefully he will know!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

This guys homepage http://www.livio.com/ has all the universities on it, good pic of Miss UNIVERSE also

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not going to happen

Unless you want to study Medicine, and then they are pretty poor to fair programs that are essentially there to make money for the schools. There are no university courses in English, except English as a Second Language.

Ask yourself: "Why should there be?"

Now if you want to learn Spanish, there are classes for you. If you want to learn architucture, engineering, dentistry, medicine, business, accounting, journalism, psychology, education, computers...first learn Spanish and then come and see me...

HB

Rest in peace Amigo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default krazy_4_you,

Didn't you like the answer I gave you on the other board.

Same one here.

Gregg

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default colleges

ok, well I guess I will be sticking to doing College here in Toronto. Just thought that would have been neat doing it there!

Yes Gregg I saw ur post on the other site,.. but thought I'd check both sites and see what they say!

thanks for all ur help