Universities/Colleges

krazy_4_you

Jun 7, 2003
I am looking in the D.R for Universities/Colleges that teach their courses in english. I know they have a international school for grades kindergarden-gr. 12, but I have not yet been able to find any colleges or universities that teach courses in english. Does anyone know of any? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Look in the Living section on the top of the page and go to "Education" on the left side of the screen or ask Hillbilly since he is a college professor with thousands of years of info packed into 40-some years of living in the DR :p and should be able to help you out, just find his name in any post and click on PM or email and he'll come to the rescue...... Unibe (Universidad Iberoamericana) is the one center of higher education which most foreigners attend, however there are other schools with exchange programs. Do your research and good luck

krazy_4_you

Jun 7, 2003
college/universities

thanks for your help. Although I do not see where you are referring to, for the Living section, and to the left there is a educatin section? In the living forum? this is the living forum. I will send an email to Hillbilly, hopefully he will know!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not going to happen

Unless you want to study Medicine, and then they are pretty poor to fair programs that are essentially there to make money for the schools. There are no university courses in English, except English as a Second Language.

Ask yourself: "Why should there be?"

Now if you want to learn Spanish, there are classes for you. If you want to learn architucture, engineering, dentistry, medicine, business, accounting, journalism, psychology, education, computers...first learn Spanish and then come and see me...

HB

krazy_4_you

Jun 7, 2003
colleges

ok, well I guess I will be sticking to doing College here in Toronto. Just thought that would have been neat doing it there!

Yes Gregg I saw ur post on the other site,.. but thought I'd check both sites and see what they say!

thanks for all ur help