Eddy's Angels Birthday Party

Eddy (Clone)

Jun 6, 2003
eddysportsbar.com
Wednesday 11th. from 19:00. Will be celebrating Bianca's and Fatima's birthdays. Loads of Angels present. Eddy will be serving snacks and tons of birthday cake. For those who are too :cross-eye to travel home Apts at Condos for RD$500.00 Maybe this will get Criss here and he won't delete this thread.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Eddy

Do me a favor and tell Bianca I beat her in that 3rd game of pool the other night. Wish them both a happy Birthday for me.
Larry

NewtoDR

Nov 23, 2002
I'm pizzzed there was no party when I was there !!!!

Tell all the Angel's Happy Bday.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Scott = Escott = Eskatt = Jazzcom

Same shit different names.

Missing_DR = Ex-Santiaguero (AZB calls me Tiguere, dunno why) now a Cowboy in Leon, Mexico.

More info??

Well....Missing + Scott + AZB + Larry + Sjh = BUDDIES;)

Eddy (Clone)

Jun 6, 2003
eddysportsbar.com
I told the girls about the (No longer a surprise party). They will make sure that Angels will appear. Photos will be taken and all people who cannot make it will at least see what they missed. :p

NewtoDR

Nov 23, 2002
You are missing the point !!!.

This is not being written by Eddy. Maybe Robert but not Eddy. I thought possibly Jazz. No way Eddy writes like this.

Eddy (Clone)

Jun 6, 2003
eddysportsbar.com
It was very flattering to have someone suggest that the quality of my posts led him to believe that they originated from the keyboard of such talented individuals as Jazzcom and Robert. Have a nice day Sir. ;)