For > Ladies from the Guess? Sale - International Ctr - TO - June 10

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Hi Ladies:
If you are reading this, then let me extend an official Welcome! to you for finding this website and Message board.

What are the odds that you'd meet someone with ties to the DR in a line-up with a few hundred people, in a city with a population of over 4 million?!

Here's a positive story for all:

Yesterday evening, I was standing in a line-up with a few hundred of the City's residents at the Guess? Sale and there were these 2 attractive ladies standing behind me in the line-up.
With the amount of time we had to wait to get in to the sale premises, there was a lot of time for chatting.
To make the long story short - both these ladies are dating local Dominican men whom they'd met through friends of theirs here in the city.
What's the point of this story? Well, it does my heart good to hear the successful relationships going on and that women are attracted to Dominican men no matter the environment they are in.

Ladies, to contact me just send me an email by clicking on the Email button after the message. I do hope to hear from both of you.
Helen