photo shoot

Marissa

Feb 20, 2003
I just wrote a longer post that didn?t take on the forum for some reason so I will write an abbreviated version.

I am looking for a hotel/location to shoot photographs for our small fashion company. I am looking for a reasonably secluded place, lovely beach, lush vegetation, moderately priced, most importantly safe, as I am going to be with a number of people. We need privacy, but we need a cool hotel that is not over-the-top as far as their architecture. You know what I mean, if I wanted to be in Italy or France I would go do it there, I want it to look like the Dominican Republic. Food needs to be okay for super skinny fragile stomached models, so there needs to be a good clean kitchen at the restaurant in the hotel or close access to lots of okay restaurants. I don?t want anyone to be sick if it can be helped.

I am also looking for someone who can hang around us, make sure that we are taken to good locations, camera equipment protected, etc. I want someone to be around and help organize and control things, make sure that we are paying reasonable prices. I guess I?m saying that I want to be ripped off within reasonable parameters. I?ve been to the DR a few times in the last couple of years, I have a pretty good idea of what things should cost.

Any ideas? Impossible request?

Thanks for the help.

Marissa

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Are you planning to shoot on the North Coast? East Coast? Or in the South? What is your time frame etc? I've helped out on a few Video and TV shoots and might be able to assist you guys if schedules work out etc.

I speak the language and can pretty much gurantee nobody will bother you with me around;-)

email rafael@dr-tourist.tv