New Pics of Amelia, Solo para Fans

bladeNYC

May 14, 2003
www.dr1.com
Here is a link for more Amelia's Pictures. These pics were taken on "El Bacilon de la Manana". A NY wake-up morning show.

amelie5.sized.jpg

bladeNYC
DR1, my new bARRIO--->cLicK hErE for mOre pIcs

Last edited:

Ursulita

Feb 20, 2003
Qu? linda !!!!!!!!

Amelia Vega es realmente una belleza. Very proud of her winning at Miss Universe, she is beautiful and she have so much class !

I heard that she is the daughter of a 2nd runner up of Miss Universe in 1982 is it true?

Last Saturday I was at the hairdresser near my home and the hairdressers couldn't stop talking about her ... they are Dominicanas ... but before all we are Latinas and we are so damn proud of this wonderful girl.

Go Am?lia. Go !

bladeNYC

May 14, 2003
www.dr1.com
Amelia Vega - Natural Beau??ty

1. "The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality."

2. "One that is beautiful, especially a beautiful woman. "

3. "A quality or feature that is most effective, gratifying, or telling
The beauty of the venture is that we stand to lose nothing. "

bladeNYC
DR1, my new bARRIOo

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Ursulita said:

I heard that she is the daughter of a 2nd runner up of Miss Universe in 1982 is it true?

Her mother represented the DR in the 1982 Miss World contest.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
OK allready

She qualifies to be one of my Angels. For once I will have one that's nearly tall as me. Blade, can I have her PLEASE.

bladeNYC

May 14, 2003
www.dr1.com
come on freaky " T "

I clicked on this thread hoping to see some skin! What a waste of time

If it is skin you want to see, you are at the wrong website my friend. Go to playboy.com. They have lots of skin showing there.;)

bladeNYC
DR1, my new bARRIO. Que bien!!....

bladeNYC

May 14, 2003
www.dr1.com
Sure E.D. Don't we all wish?

She qualifies to be one of my Angels. For once I will have one that's nearly tall as me. Blade, can I have her PLEASE.

Is it possible to call the shots on her? If it is, we would all have her. Don?t you think? Seriously E.D. I would like to call the shots on one of your angels. Just give me Bianca, that's all...:cool: Is that her name?. La mulata , birthday girl. I just want her for one week? Pleeeease!!!

bladeNYC
DR1, my new bARRIO. Que bien!!....