NO freedom of speech on dr1

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Maybe it was deleted for other reason..

for example that it was as boring and pointless as this post. Which so far they haven't deleted but it would be welcome if they did.

This isn't a piece on the differences between any 2 nations, it is just a rant on reasons that you don't like the USA. So what?

If you think people find this interesting, get some money and make up your own web site about who you hate and see if people will come and read it.

bladeNYC

May 14, 2003
www.dr1.com
Pero bueno!!!

How can you permit such of BS on your website. People coming on your shhhhhhhhh with this type of PORQUERIA. F that Cris, you know what to do. Do this ??DIQUE?? wise-guy a Favor.

Hey Cris C.

:mad: :mad: How can you permit such of BS on your website. People coming on your shhhhhhhhh with this type of PORQUERIA. F that Cris, you know what? Do this ??DIQUE?? wise-guy a Favor. :bandit:

"Phileco" Lets go keep it moving.

bladeNYC
DR1, my new bARRIO

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
phileco - Some words of advice for you.

Don't walk into a crowded party and fart, or take a crap on the floor. You may have been to a lot of parties, but you're still new to this one...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
phileco said:
I have tried to write a few truths about the difference between the US and the DR , and my message has been deleted ! this is not allowed to anything abut USA and US people , even the truth !.......

I just wrote that the US is worst than DR in safety issues, full of crazy people in the streets , .......

USA is the worst criminal nation in the world , .......

Hey, phileco. I can see at least two reasons why your posts were deleted: (1) this board is about the Dominican Republic, and (2) your idea of "truth" is what the rest of us call "garbage".

This thread has been allowed to live too long. Are you out with some teenager, CC?

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
Democracy is the most enificient form of gov't, but bad parenting skills is what leads to crime. Many Dominican come to the U S with its feedom and turn their children loose in the cities. The streets are not a place to raise children. My parents spend every single hour they had free from work with us, we lived in 170th in Manhattan, with where not allowed out unless it was with an adult, Rosa our next door neighbour, was in charge of us. It all depends who yoou are what your children will become.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Well put except

it has nothing to do with his original and ludicrous posting about how much he hates the USA. Don't encourage this yahoo.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Don't Encourage this Malcontent, then?

Escott said:
Screw you Rick. I like Yahoo almost as much as DR1! Do NOT put this dope at that level!

You must not like malcontents, right? And I like Yahoo! too.