cheapie non-all-inclusive in PuntaCana/Bavaro

Amber Coast

Jun 16, 2003
www.AmberCoastAdventures.com
I know there's this great little hotel right in between Punta Cana and Bavaro that's on the ocean and about $30 a night. I just can't remember the name of it.
I stayed there last yr. and it was the only non-wrist-band-affordable place there. Run by a lovely Dominican man. If anyone knows the name or has another recommendation, please mail me. Gracias.
Carolyn@AmberCoastAdventures.com

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
It is called Cortecito Inn, phone number is 809-552-0639. I think prices went up a little.

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
cortecito

I think you are correct . It's Cortecito. The phone # I have is 552-0640; per nite 40.00 us; and user friendly. At least, that's the report I've been given. I plan to use it early july. Also, if any one has insider info regarding that area I would welcome any tips. I am 59, single, adventurous, a tennis player, and have been to DR 7 times already. Mostly in SD and Boca Chica Thanks, john

Amber Coast

Jun 16, 2003
gracias for Corecito

Yes, I think that's exactly the spot. Muchos gracias to you both.

I don't know much about trips to that side of the island. I have an adventure tour co. up on the north coast in Cabarete.

Would love to have you up for some adventures and fiestas if you want. Check out the site and how much more interesting and beautiful this part of the DR is. Have fun!

~Carolyn

1-809-571-0568