Aeromar

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Let's See Them Repeat That

2 in a row would be good, then 3, 5, 10 etc..

I have no problem with competitors to AA, inlcuding LAN and Aeromar, with Aeromar's pretty horrible record to date maybe they have turned a corner and they can be counted on to stay on time and on route.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Rick i'm heading to D.R. next week friday on Aereomar then i'll give you my full Report, i was contemplating changing my ticket to lan-Dominicana but i don't know Aereomar problably decide to do good business due to Lan Domnicana competition.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Don't Belly-ache if it is crappy...

ERICKXSON said:
Rick i'm heading to D.R. next week friday on Aereomar then i'll give you my full Report,

SInce 99.9999% or the regulars here are pretty darn familiar with Aeromar and we have all read the complaints - if you saved $50 and get terrible service then you had a heads up. Still, I would be most interested to see just how things work out.

I am not sure how you even find Lan Dominicana info - their web page just goes to a Lan Chile page with no info about LD - since I can get AA points on Lan Chile I'd be interested to see if there was any advantage to go YYZ - MIA on AA and MIA - SDQ on Lan. No idea if the schedules are manageable, maybe not.