Mega Search Engine for Travel Bargains

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
http://www.sidestep.com/

This mega search engine is Windows-only, and you must download a little bit of software, but it seems well worth checking out. The program searches for fares on Orbitz and dozens of individual airline sites ? including Jetblue.com ? in one fell swoop. Run a search on Travelocity or Expedia and the program will automatically launch in the left side of your browser window for a quick comparison. Note: to use this feature, you must have "Auto-Search" selected under "My Preferences."

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
Before I take a look, is this only travel to or from the States? The only journeys I make are between England and the DR. Would it be useful for that, for instance?

Thanks.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Linda, when I saw your question, I went to the website and had the demonstration. In the process I learned that you can "find great fares from 587 carriers worldwide."

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
Excellent,

Thanks for that. I won't be travelling until next year, God willing, but I'll certainly check it out then.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not Including Aeromar and PanAm, I bet.

Ken said:
Linda, when I saw your question, I went to the website and had the demonstration. In the process I learned that you can "find great fares from 587 carriers worldwide."

Or it would be 587 and 1/8.