I would like to apologize

naitsirch79

Hanging by a thread...
Jun 17, 2003
I would like to apologize but I have to ask Timex? Do I get one? If you read the entire post then you would clearly see that I started out with truly well intentions and was attacked by a couple, not all, people who felt in neccessary to put me down and make complete haste out of the situation.

I will say this the people who helped me, giving me advice that I needed to hear, as well as advice I wanted to hear were very very helpful. I learned a lot and made a few friends along the way. My complete appologies to anyone offended and to you the room moderator.

All in all I think the post did what it was supposed to do in so many ways, so I wouldn't consider it something that went south. It even is comical in a way.

I plan to write more posts, and YES rictoronto I plan to visit before I would actually move, do you think I am LOCO. LOL well all is well and I hope you guys and gals welcome me to your forum, I hope to learn a lot.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
No Apoligies Needed!!!!

naitsirch79/ I would like to apologize but I have to ask Timex? Do I get one?
No you don't. Play by the rules.

naitsirch79/ so I wouldn't consider it something that went south.
It went so far South, it got locked! Thanks, Rob!!

If you had read thru some of OUR, past Post's, you would have known, what flies and what gets grounded here. But since your so new, I gave you a warning, not a banned from the Forum. By the way, if you want to really get into it, there are other Forums, that will let you go wild, just not this one.

LIVE & LET LIVE....:cool:

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

DR1 has---
Members: 4,022, Threads: 22,639, Posts: 134,467

Do your homework (Search, Search, and Search again!)
Ask your questions.
And Good Luck!

By the way---
Welcome to DR1!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks
Tim H.

Help, and be Helped.
That?s why were here!!!