Really bad dance partners

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
This happened to me a few times. Most recently was at a merengue club (for people over 21+ ;) ) with a friend. I saw this lady, very pretty coming over to me. Everything was going great, until I realized she had two left feet. Not to mention her hands were very sweaty (yuck) The minute that song ended before the next one was about to begin, I "twirled her around" and danced myself out of that part of the hall room!!

Still laugh about it now. ;)

Ever been at a house party, club, bar, restaurant, wherever you go to dance and get confronted by a very bad dancer??:ermm:

Rubio

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
;) Of course I forgot to add, "DR" clubs, house parties, or another place you might have gone dancing...in DR...let me stress that again!!!

Rubio

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Well, if this topic is DR related....

rubio said:
This happened to me a few times. Most recently was at a merengue club (for people over 21+ ;) ) with a friend. I saw this lady, very pretty coming over to me. Everything was going great, until I realized she had two left feet. Not to mention her hands were very sweaty (yuck) The minute that song ended before the next one was about to begin, I "twirled her around" and danced myself out of that part of the hall room!!
Rubio

I just have to say, Dominicans can move. But I'd imagine the sankies may feel like you do rubio when trying to teach all those european girls the merengue. Frustrated for sure.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Dancing in DR

One of the reasons I love the DR is the dancing. As a white woman with Latino hips I never lack for a dance partner. NOT like Canada where real dancers are hard to find.

However - nothing worse then a Dominican man who can't dance!!! There are a few. It's actually painful.

Most Dominicans can Merengue but I've found few who can Salsa really well. Any of you who can - I'll be there in September....

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
My vote goes to...

of all people, Juan Luis Guerra - a Dominican man who can't dance. Have you ever seen him on stage? Painful to watch. Almost as bad as English men (hehe)...

Dominican men in general - usually wonderful dancers but I hate the ones who stick their butts out.

Chiri
I love JLG's music though!

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Chiri,

Why pick on my favorite artist? jaja.

I know what you mean, but if you can write
music like he does you don't need to dance.

At one time I may have been that bad dancer.
We all have to learn somewhere. However what
I truly can't stand is when one with two left feet
thinks she can really dance well.
Then after una vuelta it's...SEE YA!

On the lam again,

Crash Daddy JD