Hacker got into Listin Diario website today !!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Awwww, it's down already! What a shame...

For those who missed it, it said, in big bold letters:

"Hip?lito, M*m*Gu**vo, sal del pa?s."

It was divine.

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Erick, what did you say?

Did you say you post it? In other words you are saying you are the hacker? You better clarify this, because Mr. Jorge Mera, you know, the same son of ex-con President Salvador Jorge Mera, who is chief of Indotel, is flying from Mexico to condcut the investigations, not to mention the DNI and other investigative authorities. Can you imagine what will happen to this hacker if he or she gets caught, after what Hippo "airport head" did to the guy he had picked up in a helicopter, Marino Zapete and others who hacked his "good" name?

It doesnt matter if the page was closed down, or as it is now "under construction". Now copies of this page will be circulating everywhere, I assume, and it will become the most popular "pasquin" in history. For those who did not see it, just wait.

But I am glad Listin got what it deserved. They have been hacking the news headlines with propaganda since the PPH took it over and even if Hippo is not what was said in the hacked piece, he at least looks like one(uncircumscized).

Here are some the the greatest propaganda pseudo-news and inventions by Listin:

"Dollar goes down to $28 to $1"....hahahaha!!This was published the same day it was $35 in the streets, if you could find any fool who would sell it to you for $35. I for one, offered my dollars to Banco Popular for $100 to $1. Then I changed my mind.

"Hipolito will win with 48.5% of the vote"....this is not even laughable. Almost every poll, including his own, shows him lagging his two inept opposing candidates in the PRD, Milagros, the rum fans candidate and the favorite at Colmadones on Saturday nights, and Fello"The blinking eye man" and the best Dominican candidate for the Onassis Look-Alike contest. But the Lion beats his ass by as much as 40%!!

So if Listin never comes out in internet again, it will not be missed. Frankly, I vote they close down the whole operation unless they turn it over to Amnesty International to clean it up for the next 10 years.

In my opinion, I think the hacking was an inside job to justify the national security warnings by our political armed forces, who have nothing better than to spend their time in political campaigns.

Hey General Soto, not even the Filibusteros want to invade DR. Who wants to take over a nation with a 75 billion peso debt?
What are you defending us from? Maybe the 70 generals who according to "Lois"(pronounced Lwas) the Haitian Malkum(El Vengador Herrante) took easy salaries from Figureo?

How come you and those who signed the threat "Comunicado" are not up in arms about what Malkumsito said? Could it be you have nothing to defend? Just like your "malograda" investigation of boy wonder Pepe?

TW

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Let me tell you something i could of gone and hacked the hell out of the site and no body will ever find out, there are many many ways to erase your trace (tell me about it). however i don't waste my time doing ilegal stuff it is not my style, i'm a cool clean guy. that love to drive his Hummer H2 :laugh: oh and for those guys that are going to conduct the investigation to please save the money the country needs it, they will never find out and by the way that was an inside job.

Last edited:

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
ERICKXSON said:
.............................and by the way that was an inside job.

it's amazing the information we get from golo, but you, erickxson, are obviously the king.

you are apparently able to hack the listin site if you desire as well as be so confident that all traces to you would be erased.

however your statement as quoted above did it for me.
many people would say you have stated the obvious, but you said it with such style that i can only conclude that just as you have an "insider" with banco popular, you are claiming you have one with "listin".

well, i will only believe you have an insider with listin if you can answer at least four of these five questions.

1. what is the name of the security guard at the door (daytime shift)?
2. when you enter the main door, which way are the nearest toilets?
3. what's the name of that good looking girl i've seen wandering around that building?
4. how can i get her phone number?
5. if you go up to the second floor, there is a door that is usually locked. it is opposite the main reception area and you need a special i.d. to enter. it is the office for the new chief of "tomorrow's headlines". there is a batman style phone with a direct line to the president. what time does his secretary bring his coffee?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Why Should Bochinche Have all the Fun?

bochinche said:
it's amazing the information we get from golo, but you, erickxson, are obviously the king ... well, i will only believe you have an insider with listin if you can answer at least four of these five questions.

Oh boy. Here we go again. But if you do have the girl's phone number please post it! A picture too maybe?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Cheers to DarkNet!!!!

Congratulations DarkNet, whoever you are. You are a national hero and if you are discovered you will be a great celebrity and I am sure that the people will side with you. At least I hope so.

I will defend you until the end. Keep it up. The object of your audacity deserved what he got and the newspaper you did it too is an anti-Dominican organization bent on destroying the truth. Listin Diario is an aberration of print media. It is not worth the paper it is written on.

Listin Diario is brought to me for free and I dont even bother reading it at all. It makes me sick to read so much propaganda. Listin is the Radio Television Dominicana Channel 4 of the print media. It is dominated now and has for the last 8 years, by political hacks from the PRD and the PLD party.

More power to you Hacker. You have defeated the hare brain status quo and closed down with your smarts and ability a wasteful internet page. I am so happy seeing how the Listin web page shows a "closed for construction". But better yet, the last time it didnt even open up. The obituary it deserves. Freedom for all. And Gurabo sucks along with their human come yerba.

TW

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
The arrest of hacker and Superintendencia de Bancos

Last night the police already arrested a suspect who is possibly DarkNet himself. It appears from some information coming out that it might be an inside job. The name of the suspect seems to be a young guy by the last name Alvarez, who used to work at Listin Diario and may have faced the ax during the Baninter firing of workers at institutions that were confiscated by the state.

The outrageous thing about this is that the government has unleashed one of the largest manhunts ever performed in DR after DarkNet. The entire armed forces are after DN. The chief of the armed forces made statements about the security of the state regarding this case and that he is concentrating on this one single boy. Attaboy General!!

In the meantime, in the Superintendencia de Bancos, the government bank regulatory agency it has been revealed that someone inside has falsified documents to make it appear that other banks have financial problems. This document was made with the intention of forcing the Central Bank to take over the said financial institution, which I know, but cannot mention here.

Only 45 days ago I made a formal request from then Superintendent Alberto Atallah, PPH boy where I requested a certification from his office, signed by him, reassuring me that a list of banks I gave him were sound and that proper audits and supervisions have been made certifying their soundness. About ten days later I got a call from an official there asking me to pick up the certification. But as soon as I left that office and saw how they function and the lack of organized activity and the responses of people to my inquiries, I knew I had just wasted my time. I never picked up the document. I was right. Two days later the Baninter mess had exploded all over the place.

Where were the generals with this top national security problem at the Superintendencia? We are talking here about the financial security of the nation. And the armed forces were caught sleeping.

But here they are 30,000 camouflage strong looking for a hacker who has affected a medium in internet where only about 100,000 Dominicans have access to, the majority of them paying customers at Internet Cafes writing to potential rich customers in Germany, Italy and Spain in Sanky activities....people who dont even own a computer.

What a joke!!! No...the joke is on you Sr. Presidente and Srs. Generales.

TW

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
DarkNet is...?????

The police seem to think that DarkNet, the computer hero who balled Hippo on the doomed Listin Diario web page, is none other than Patricia Alvarez*s brother, in other words Ramon Baez Figueroa*s brother-in-law who happened to be the computer chief at Listin Diario. The Baninter Gate joins now the BallHippoGate.

From what I hear Listin Diario is so intimidated by DarkNet that they may never again come out in the Web. Even Diario Libre was a little shy today and took precautions. They are still showing yesterdays news. A suggestion to Bancredito....dont be so obvious...let Diario Libre open up by itself thru the web. Its not good policy anymore to show you owe newspapers. At least keep appearances.

TW

TW