Medical Request / Psychiatrist

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Call this toll free #

1-800-I'M A LOONY

Seriously you could check with Clinica Abreu - they have a web site in English and contact #'s for doctors. I assume they have one headshrinker there.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
why don't you start out with a good chiropractor? the best one in all of DR is right here online! but is temporarily out of ac.
x.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You can get "Prozac" over the counter at any pharmacy!

No perscription! It is called "TIFLUN" here.Only costs you 200 pesos for 25 tablets,20 miligrams each.Take one every morning.Shortly after I became the "Moderator" of the "General Stuff Forum" I became a "Raging Maniac"! I wanted to "Delete" everyone,"With Extreme Prejudice!!!"Now I "LOVE" all the "Posters" on DR1!I am able to control my compulsive eating,and sexual drives too!I am saving lots of money on food and prostitutes!Throw in a little "Ativan" and nobody can "Piss You Off!"Cris,"No More Anxiety Prone"Colon:confused: :bored: :mad: :alien: :cool:

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Criss,

I knew you were on some kind of "control medication" you have become too darn lucid lately. skip the meds from time to time we like the old Criss to come through once or twice a month. LOL

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Criss wish you would have told me that a couple of months ago when I really needed medication.
I'm ok now. I have something else to do to keep me calm ;)

I think we are off topic. My bad.

Hey, while I'm off topic look how many posts I have. 1492, isn't that the year Columbus sailed the ocean blue?

Last edited:

FRANK PACHECO

Jun 4, 2003
all that I could tell you is that once my brother had a backtrip and they took good care of him at " centro medico uce ." I believe that on the fith floor they have a special unit for mental patients. this clinic is located on maximo gomez ave. somewhere around bolivar ave. I'm not sure, but if you ask around somebody will tell you. I hope this help you