I have a question

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Hey guys should i open a website to trash the Hippo Government? and to post things that can't be posted on dr1 due to security issues.

what do you think? will it be a good idea?
just to create alittle more awareness.

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
You can open a free angelfire website, very user friendly. Use a yahoo mail account with a fictitious name to get the page started. When you start up the new page do it at a internet cafe or public library, so that your IP is not recorded anywhere. You can add chatroom, message boards-- all free.

Be sure that you have a legal disclaimer too.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Just don't use our names and references which can lead 2 men in black suits into knocking our doors down in the middle of the night. thanks in advance.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
well azb that's the reason why i'm trying to open another site so the man in black wont disturb your beauty sleep. i own a few domains and want to put them to work.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
i'm going to open the site just to slander those bastards...............
and let see if they can track one of my laptops and when they do find me what the hell are they going to do with me.....

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
i'm going to open the site just to slander those bastards...............

________

Now, as much as many of us want to undermine Hippo lets all do it based on facts. With this Baninter fiasco, there is no need to slander; just let the truth speak for itself. If your website sounds "crazy," nobody will believe it. If you put factual information and tidbits from well-informed sources, you will achieve better results. And even within the heavily censored media in Sto Dgo you can find good info.

You can do satire, like: "will the Dominican justice system will be as swift with the 70 generales as it was with Laura Hernandez? " People love the stuff and it drives home the point-- and is all true!

or...put unflattering PICS of hippo, the potbellied generals-- comiendo mucho chicharon? LOL, this could be much fun

or...funny pics of Milagros: austerity now means "vino tinto"

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
ERICKXSON, don't slander, tell the truth, and let someone read your stories before you post them. Editing you know! Let us know where you post your stuff.... and good luck. Don't get caught - remember, there are many cane fields in the DR :nervous:

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
A cane field is one thing, but have you heard of "La fortaleza"? They stick electric wires to your peepee, things like that

I can see it: SR Erick confess now, you are the hacker, ZAAAAP :confused: ZAAAP :confused:

Last edited:

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
Just be careful with what you publish if you put your name. We don`t want another person being detained by the DNI. Remember Marino Zapete.