*** Thank You ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I would just like to say "THANK YOU" to everyone that posts on DR1.

I just spent 30 mins reading through some recent posts and threads, amazing!

I do not know of any other Dominican Republic related message board, be it in Spanish or English that has such a wide variety of intelligent and knowledgeable posters.

This is truly a unique place with a great bunch of people!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Wow

That was nice Robert. Your message board is the best in town. Great information and great people.
Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Does that include the mars/venus forum? Never mind don't answer that.

But yes I agree it's a great source of DR info.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Wow, that was nice boss.

Anyhoo. I definitely want to thank you and Dolores. DR1 has truly enriched and changed my life in more ways than it would seem possible.

And forget about membership fees. Ain't gonna happen.
;)

Dec 9, 2002
Rob, you don't need to thank any of the posters, it's us who should be thanking you.

Since discovering DR1 I have learned so much about the DR, stuff that I don't think I could ever have found out no matter how much research I did elsewhere. But not only have I found information, I've also had a lot of fun! Thank you.

Edited to correct a typo (oops)

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Oh Yes!!!

Dominican Babe/Rob, you don't need to thank any of the posters, it's us who should be thanking you.

Pib/I definitely want to thank you and Dolores. DR1 has truly enriched and changed my life in more ways than it would seem possible.

And we made, a lot of friends here!!!!!!!!!

And we thank you for the privilege, to be a Moderator, something we both enjoy so much!!!!

THANK YOU!
ROB & DOLORES.

Tim & Mechi H.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
you are welcome...lol j/k

seriously, we are the ones that want to thank you for having this site for us.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thank you DR1

Thanks to this awesome board, I found friends and information that have made my move to Paradise possible!!!:classic:

Dolores and Rob...keep up the good work...same to all the moderators...:cheeky:

And to the posters...you are a great bunch of people, even if we disagree with one another sometimes!!!;)

Long live DR1!!!

(Where do we sign up for the paid board?;) )

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Chris said:
Ok! Ok!, I can see it coming --- 10 pesos a month for membership!
;)

No, no, Chris, you've got it backward. What this is leading up to is the announcement that moderators and regular contributors will now receive a stipend.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Ahhh he likes us....he really likes us... that is so schweeeet. :surprised :surprised :bunny: :bunny:

Rob, being a member of this board has been fun, sometimes frustrating but always very entertaining.

Thanks DR1

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
We should be thanking you for putting up with our crap, Rob. We are a big, dysfunctional, crazy family. I don't know how you do it..........and thank you too, Dolores :classic:

And no way in hell will I pay those fees :laugh: :p :devious:

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
DR1 is the reference, thanks to Rob and Dolores, and to all the posters. i enjoyed a lot Golo's these past weeks... Cheers.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
What? Robert's thanking us?

No, man. Thank you for everything.

This is where I met Chiri and my babe, Joseito. Good forum. Cool people.

-Indie

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
What more can I say! DR1, the people I've met through it and the ones I have yet to meet have made a world of difference to the life of this bored housewife!

Thank you Robert and Dolores.

Chiri

Tico

May 29, 2003
Hi Robert,

I've lurked on and off during the years and it is now that I have finally overcome my shyness to post here. Therefore, I would also like to add my "Thank Yous" for keeping DR1 around for(me/us) for so many years. DR1 has always been the site that I've turned to for some of the real deal on what's happing in the D.R.

Thank you again

Tico