Darknet hacks website of la91fm.com

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Darknet hacked the website of rock radio station La 91 FM yesterday as reported today by Diario Libre. This radio station is not related to Baninter and unlike the other two victims it is not controlled by the government.

The message read (translation mine): Hip?lito Mej?a, don't you understand? Leave the country please. We are tired of you and I had it. This is only the beginning. Thanks for your attention."

So much for the Listin Diarion insider lead... hehe.

Last edited:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
I wonder how long before "Darknet" decides to go for broke, and hacks a similar message onto the website of one the government's agencies or secretariats? Of course, maybe he/she/them will shy away from such action because it would give the government better legal excuse to throw the book at them (assuming the Keystone Cops can ever find them...)

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
yesssssssssss!!!

And it is only the beginning.. that was my favorite part.. hehehe:bandit:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
what in the world ...

could they ever say that hasn?t already been said in some threads????
But if they take golo, then we?d have a nice excuse to raise some hel...
hehehheh
:bandit:

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
could they ever say that hasn?t already been said in some threads????
But if they take golo, then we?d have a nice excuse to raise some hel...
hehehheh

and speaking of Golo, he has not been heard of in the last few days-- hope he is not at the Fortaleza:confused:

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
To Darknet and other protagonists of the "CyberResistance Contra El Burro Feo"...all i've got to say is...with all the linguistic prowess i can muster.... "YOU DA MAN!!!"