Long Term Rental Wanted

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Hello All,

I am placing this well in advance to see if there are any interested parties. My sister and I currently live in Costambar, we are doing just fine in our one bedroom apartment in which I feel we got a great deal. Anyway we payed for the place until December 15th (which is when my hubby was supposed to be arriving) which was part of the negotiation for such a great deal. ANYWAY... to make a long story short he ups his travel plans and is planning on arriving in September. Needless to say I do not intend on receiving my money back from this apartment, however I feel that this one bedroom apartment will be a little cramped for the three of us.

So my question to you... is anybody renting or planning on renting a 2 br apartment/villa/house on the North Coast anytime around September? It can be more than 2 br's if that is what is available. Anywhere among Costambar, Puerta Plata, Sosua Cabarete is fine. We are not really picky. Of course we have preferences but like I said we are not picky.

Long term rental is planned but we would like to keep the ability to leave open if necessary with proper notification. The reason being is that we are currently trying to partake in a Business venture that we are unsure when it is going to take off. Could happen in 3 months could happen in 3 years (god I hope not that long!)

Anyway long story summary... looking for a place. We are a quiet family that does not cause any trouble. We have two declawed cats that are perfectly calm and will respect and treat any properly accordingly. We like our quiet and we stay home alot.

Would prefer somewhere that is DSL accessible as that is what we have here in Costambar and in a quiet area. AC would be nice as well, or ability to put in window units, but we live without it now, so would be fine without.

If anyone knows of anything available or anything coming available, maybe someone that is going to there home country and would like to earn an extra income for the months they are gone? Could you please send me a message or email at picklenoseboo@netscape.net

Thank you in advance...