RUSA Cambio in POP

S

Stephen

A few of us in this area have changed dollars/checks from RUSA Cambio in POP for many years. For many years we've been thinking, and they've been asking, to invest some US$'s., taking out the interest on a monthly basis in US$ but just haven't gotten around to it. Anyone have any experience with this business. They seem very nice and have always been more than helpful cashing checks etc?

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
This company is also owned by the shop across the road Fine Gift Center. I have known the owner for many years & was not aware that he was into the business of investments & you are right Stephen, he IS a really nice guy!! The comopany RUSA has been around for many years & is very respected as being fair & honest, but a money exchange place is a money exchange place!!!

I'll make some enquiries with him & get back to you on his rates, what he is investing in & what the risks are, within the week. If you want to ring or e-mail me, please do so. You'll find me in the local book or you could ask the people in RUSA for my number. - Grahame.

S

Stephen

Thanks Graham. When we first starting changing with Apilinor his office was in the Gift shop on the second floor. I believe he owns many business'. Then he moved the cambio across the street to where he is now. He has other smaller cambios around town also. The part of the business that loans/borrows/invests is in the same building as the cambio on the left side. It has another name, but I don't remember it. I believe that they do alot of mortgage and business loans.