hi all

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
:cool: hi. my name is miguel and i just got back from santo domingo after not going over for 7 years. i promised that i will travel to santo domingo at least 6 times a year. i had the greatest fun. i am looking for american people that live over there so we could meet and have fun when i go over. i am not looking for a relationship, just for friendships. i am 40 and enjoy a presidente or 2 every now and then. hope to see some replies.

thanks

miguel

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome to the board, but you are in the wrong section. You should be in General Stuff. This section is reserved for debates on matters relating to the Dominican Republic.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
thanks

Ken said:
Welcome to the board, but you are in the wrong section. You should be in General Stuff. This section is reserved for debates on matters relating to the Dominican Republic.

thanks ken. i am also interested in matters related to the dr.

i also want to chat with some dr1's but it seems that every time i log in, i am the only one in the chat room. any advices.

thanks, miguel

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Miguel, most of the dr1er's go into chat around 10 pm eastern daylight savings time which right now is the same as Dominican time. The amount of people various . Once you're in chat just stay there and someone will show up sooner or later .

Welcome to DR1

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
Ditto to what Anna has already posted. Also 10:30-10:45pm is a good time to check if anyone is logged into the chatroom (speaking from personal experience)

Welcome,

Rubio

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
Miguel, most of the dr1er's go into chat around 10 pm eastern daylight savings time which right now is the same as Dominican time. The amount of people various . Once you're in chat just stay there and someone will show up sooner or later .

Welcome to DR1

thanks anna. hope to chat with you soon. take care

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
rubio said:
Ditto to what Anna has already posted. Also 10:30-10:45pm is a good time to check if anyone is logged into the chatroom (speaking from personal experience)

Welcome,

Rubio

thanks rubio. hope to chat soon. take care

miguel