Clean funny story jokes

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
I was taking a ground school class for private pilots.
During the session on weather, the instructor wanted to discuss the concept of sublimation, the act of going from a gas to a solid skipping the intermediate liquid stage. He gave as an example water vapor in the air condensing on a windshield to form ice.

Wanting to see if the class had understood the concept, the instructor asked if anyone could provide an example of something that went straight from a solid to a gas. He was expecting "dry ice'' as the answer.

One of the students blurted out, "Burritos."

=======================Really Cute Joke=======================

I was out walking with my then 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I asked her not to do that.

"Why?"

"Because it's been laying outside and is dirty and probably has germs."

At this point, she looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?"

"Uh," I was thinking quickly, everyone knows this stuff, "Um, it's on the mommy test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a mommy."

"Oh."

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.

" I get it!" she beamed. "Then if you flunk, you have to be the daddy."

==============================================

A fellow called the other day and wanted to know if I'd heard the story about the mountain farmer who got in his pickup and drove several miles to a neighboring farm and knocked on the farmhouse door. A young boy, about 12 opened the door.

"Is yer pa home?" the farmer asked.

"No sir he ain't," the boy replied. "He went to town."

"Well," said the farmer, "is yer ma here?"

"No, she ain't here either. She went to town with pa."

"How about your brother, Joe, is he here?"

"He went with ma and pa."

The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other and mumbling to himself.

"Is there anything I can do fer ya?" the boy inquired politely. "I know where all the tools are, if you want to borry one. Or maybe I could take a message fer pa."

"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably. "I really wanted to talk to yer pa. It's about your brother Joe gettin my daughter, Pearly Mae, pregnant."

The boy considered for a moment. "You would have to talk to pa about that" he finally conceded. "But if it helps you any, I know pa charges $50 for the bull and $25 for the boar hog - but I don't know how much he gets for Joe."

The priest was preparing a man for his long day's journey into night.

Whispering firmly, the priest said, "Denounce the devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!"

The dying man said nothing so the priest repeated his order.

Still the dying man said nothing.

The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the devil and his evil?"

The dying man said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I ought to aggravate anybody."

A tough old cowboy once counseled his grandson that
if he wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a little gunpowder on his oatmeal every morning.
The grandson did this religiously and he lived to
the age of 93.
When he died, he left 14 children, 28 grandchildren,
35 great grandchildren, and a fifteen foot hole in the wall
of the crematorium.

A husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop, with them are their eight children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and her eight children are able to fit in the bus. So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick
of the blind man and says to him: "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick, that ticking sound is driving me crazy!!"

The blind man replies: "If you would've put a rubber on the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding in the bus, so shut up!!!!!

The Bible says, "Love thy neighbor as thy self."

The Buddha says there is no "self."

So maybe you're off the hook.