Looking For Someone With Same Interests!!!???

kes74

Jul 6, 2003
Hi, Im Kerry from the UK aged 31.
Ive been the DR 5 times and just returned last week from there.
Evertime I return, i always say, i want to be back there and live out there. I do think what i would do job wise, but did get offered a few jobs when i was last interested 3 yrs ago.
I want to go out there, check it out for a couple of months. I do always stay 4 or 5 * All Inc there in the North, close to Playa Dorado or in Playa Dorado.
And i think, it best this time to book apartment separate and get flight separate, making it cheaper for me to stay there longer.
If anyone is also thinking of doing this, then let me know, it would be easier doing it with someone else, although i have been out there 5 times and do have many friends over there.
Im a single straight female aged 31.
Just LOVE the DR to bits. Fantastic place. And i dont have anything here in the UK for me right now. So feel the need to give it a go and what have i got to lose! Nothing....

Kes

michele Dubreui

Aug 20, 2003
Hi my name michele I looking to do the same thing in oct move to the dr for 4-6 months i was hoping to live on the east coast in barvao . I am 32 and Canadian I only been to the Dr once but really loved it and can wait to go back . I know a couple of people but not many . I also going to get an apartment I hope . My email is shunga84@hotmail.com if you want to relpy

diaz

Aug 7, 2003
Hi Michele, Hi Kerry

I'm Janiene, 31 years old (straight), live in New York and want to move to DR. I'm currently looking around Bavaro. I will be going there next week to check things out and see what it has to offer. I've reached a point in life where I'm saying "why not" and thus far can't come up with anything. There's nothing keeping me here and I must say it's not a nice feeling. I've been thinking about it since November. There was a lot to figure out and boy did I get frustrated at times. Either way, I've done just about as much as I can from here. Now it's time to keep going there, drive around, network etc. Best of luck and hope to hear from you both.

michele Dubreui

Aug 20, 2003
I planning to go to the same area and would love some feed back on what it's like in barvo and if there are apartment to rent and how much any information you can find out. I am planning to go Oct 15 if everything go according to plan. I will be 32 next month and I ready to do somthing diffrent for while and I love the Dr. so I can't wait . You can email me a shunga84@hotmail.com or just relpy look forward to hearing for you Michele

diaz

Aug 7, 2003
Hey Kerry

Just thought I would see if you're still out there and planning to move to the DR. Would be nice to hear about what you have learned thus far. You can post or e-mail diaz581@hotmail.com