The only reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GabyCruz

Tony C. the only reason why I posted the message in both languages" <Hi mi gente>", the other night was because I was very exited about being able to logg in, since it happened that I always have some serious problems getting to logg in in the DR1 forum. I also was very happy to logg in , besides I know that must people that write in that forum are bilingual. You did not knew my mental estate at the time to be judgemental. and english is not my first language. VAMO A RESOLVEeeee. Con amor patrio : GabyCruz

G

GabyCruz

Hi ROBERT

I am so happy that I could logg in I fell like I hit the 240, millions that are rolling now here in Connecticut in the powerball.Robert. Thank you Darling for all you help, but sometimes I have such a hard time trying to logg in that it is pathetic,lol, you do not even imagine it, that is the reason why I do not communicate more often but I love DR1, I talk to all my friends about it and I am soooo happy and greatfull for the service that you provide, especially to Us Expat. With DR1 we do not need, Prosack or Soloft because you guys at DR1 manage to take all the Nostalgia away.;) Thank you , for making me feel at home. GabyCruz. !VAMO A RESOVEEEEEE! < LET'S DOIT> <LET RESOLV ITTTTT>

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Gaby,

whatever you're on.. I want two of them!..lol...j/k

WELCOME TO DR1

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Hi ROBERT

GabyCruz said:
I am so happy that I could logg in I fell like I hit the 240, millions that are rolling now here in Connecticut in the powerball.Robert. Thank you Darling for all you help, but sometimes I have such a hard time trying to logg in that it is pathetic,lol, you do not even imagine it, that is the reason why I do not communicate more often but I love DR1, I talk to all my friends about it and I am soooo happy and greatfull for the service that you provide, especially to Us Expat. With DR1 we do not need, Prosack or Soloft because you guys at DR1 manage to take all the Nostalgia away.;) Thank you , for making me feel at home. GabyCruz. !VAMO A RESOVEEEEEE! < LET'S DOIT> <LET RESOLV ITTTTT>

Awwwwww... your going to make me blush :)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
GabyCruz said:
but sometimes I have such a hard time trying to logg in that it is pathetic,lol, you do not even imagine it, that is the reason why I do not communicate more often

Probably a good thing, seeing as how you already have 11 posts after one day of participation. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.