Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Wrong state, pal.

And here, for the necessary DR content: Wrong country, pal.

-Indie

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
It took Cris about 3 hours to delete my post. Remember the countdown to crisletion? He must've been on break from his building security job. Too long of a break, if you ask me. Jefe or no jefe de seguridad. Bleeding the Dominican tit, if you ask me. I bet some Sek?-looking nincompoop from the GARDEN STATE kept whining.

On his trip to South Africa...

little g.w.b to tall South African: "As a black man, what do you consider to be the hardest thing you had to overcome?"

Much taller South African: "Being in YOUR presence and not throwing up."

-Jose?to
Texas is missing an idiot, or two, if you count Tom Delay.

Last edited:

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Is THAT what happened to the thread?

Hmmm...I was wondering where it went.

Why was it deleted? It was chock full of Dominicanisms for the necessary DR content. No personal insults were hurled. No war-talk. It was entertaining yet informative, and it was down-right funny in my opinion. So, what gives?

-Indie
So badly, badly sunburned, even my brain is fried. But I enjoyed writing this. Read it while you can. I'm gonna take a dip in my pool now.

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
DR content means the following:

1. If it is derogatory towards Dominicans.
2. If Tony writes it, no matter the inaccuracy.
3. If written by foreigners, for they know the DR better than Dominicans, and even after short stays at AI. Hey, they know us!
101. Rule # 1 is sufficient.

-Jose?to
Mensa turned me down; said I faked it. Or something.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Hey, Mensa babe...

Why don't you come join this Dominican in her North American pool now, and then join this Dominican in her North American jacuzzi later?

-Indie
Another Mensa-reject. But, Ahhhh.....living well IS the best revenge!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Let me put an end to this "Love Fest"!

As you have been told MANY times before,this is not your personal message board.If you feel the need to "stroke" each other try a "PM" or an e-mail.

Your other post was deleted for the same reason! You just don't feel that you have to abide by the same rules as everyone else do you? MODERATOR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.