looking for a room but flexible

Kay

Jul 8, 2003
Location is the important thing. It may be a problem because the Pan Am games start etc. So far, I'm planning on taking guaguas and then asking around. But it is a pain in the neck to carry a massage table and I hate to leave it in the US.
About 18-25 KM up HWY 1. Is that close to where you leave to climb the mountain? I'm looking for 200-500 DRPper night, durring August 5-9 But If I found a nicer place that i could share with friends I would, because they are staying in SD and i think that is too far.
Quote from Bushbaby- "get out & about with the Dominicans & you'll have a ball. ...& use public transport... Do it the Dominican way, smile a lot, shake hands (or have bear hugs)"
That is what I want, you can't get me near an all inclusive with anything short of a 9-11, I never go anywhere to see airports or hotels.
Thanks everyone, you make me feel like i have a chance to work in heaven for a few days. -k

Kay

Jul 8, 2003
Pan AM Games

What is the table for? Sleeping on, if the town is full, but i hope not! The less time I spend looking the more I can do my job.

My card reads, "Effective Muscle Therapy" so, stiff necks and sore backs. Mostly Chinese Tui-na, it is clothes-on, like acupressure but different, less painful. Some of my clients are horses, some take care of them. It is a team sport and competition is 6-10th.

BTW, I'm going to need an internet cafe', too.
Also local massage places for me to try.
Please, No bad jokes guys, i'm shy, and this is part of sports medicine but gets a bad rap IMHO. I Like the jokes about other things though.
Thanks, -k

Last edited: