Does anyone know Alberto Reyes ?

Freemo

May 26, 2003
I wonder if anyone knows an Alberto Reyes. When I was last on the North Coast (about 7 years ago) he was working for a water sports company called Sea-Pro on Playa Dorada beach. He used to like spending time at Hemmingways in the plaza.

He lived on Avenida Cincumbalacion opposite the Scarlette Farmancia......Puerto Plata.

I last heard he was working for a diving company at Sosua. Any info would be great.

I was great friends with him when I stayed in Puerto Plata for 3 months just before I married my Dominican wife and returned to the UK.

When we have returned since it's always to Santo Domingo, where her family live....so a visit to Puerto Plata is always a quick 'there and back' on the guagua type of rushed thing.

My wife was always jealous of me spending too much time with him, she said he was a tigere, if thats how you spell it. Anyway I suppose she thought he'd lead me astray.

Do you know him, he's a thoroughly nice bloke ?

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Are you talking about the alberto with the light eyes? that plays golf?

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Alberto Reyes

Yes, thats him............

Light green or olive colour I think. I didn't know he played golf though.

Hope he's ok, how did you meet him ?

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Alberto and I worked together. He is in Punta Cana working for Sea Pro, playing Golf and remaining a faithful Packer Fan (poor guy)

Freemo

May 26, 2003
He was my guide and interpreter when I was looking for a place to set up a jet-ski business somewhere on the north coast. We went here there and everywhere looking for a beach that wasn't already taken. He was really a great help and it wasn't for much financial gain I can assure you.

I gave up when I found out how much it would cost to get the jet-skis out of customs, more than it cost to buy them.

If you see him, tell him Paul sends his regards and when I get out there next I'll make sure I get to see him.

Thanks AJ

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Wi sh I could I have not seen him in 2 years. I have heard through the grapevine, which between Puerto Plata and Punta Cana is pretty short, that he is still doing well.

I am sure he is very happy to be around all those Packer fans every winter.

Freemo

May 26, 2003
ALberto

Fair enough.......I'm sure he'll be ok, he always seemed very seld assured.

Cheers AJ...all the best