What City has the Best night life and women

atorontobrotha

Jul 16, 2003
Whats up boardies

I am a 27 your afro canadian, just looking for a nice spot that has the best women and night life, can you help me out people

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Other Choices

Rio
Cartagena, Colombia
Montreal

also, convents have nothing but women.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Didn't anyone tell you this is the gay capital of the caribbean?
Didn't you notice our rainbow colours at the top? Green, purple, orange etc.

I hope you haven't booked your ticket...

Apr 26, 2002
My, Robert, you're getting flippant these days.

Why not suggest Boca Chica? It would be impossible for anyone to do any damage there!

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
If it's "free" sex you're after (would a 27 year old be after any other kind?), the answer is anywhere in Scandinavia.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
"flippant" :)

Maybe I was a little more worldy at 27, who knows?

"afro canadian"
That's a new one for me.
Do you get "afro english" and "afro germans"? Just curious.

Ok "atorontobrotha" or you looking for P4P or GFE?

Come to Santo Domingo, it's the nightlife capital of the DR. The rest I'm sure you can find by using the search function of this board...

sliverghost

May 22, 2003
Lookin for womin

Yo bro,
They were messing with you and it was pretty funny. Take Roberts' advice and go to the capital. But....

Leave the player attitude in toronto and you'll have a good time. :cool:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I agree

I agree with silverghost. Drop the playa attitude and you will be fine. You can start by not referring to yourself as "brotha" and "afro canadian" but try and fit in here as a person. Describe the qualities of your character and inform us to what your interests are so we can develop an opinion of you that goes deeper than a physical image or stereotype that you attempted to convey in your first post.Welcome to DR1.

Larry

atorontobrotha

Jul 16, 2003
what the hell, all i asked whats up with scene in DR thats it....you people took it to a whole other level....and the reason why i mentioned my age is because i didnt want to go place where people in the 40's are

SamoraMachel

Jun 1, 2003
Understanding

There seems to be some misunderstanding based on lack of knowledge...I am going to go out on a limb, well not really...but anyway....Many black people use the term 'brotha' or or 'sistah' similarly to the way that some Latinos use the term 'nena', 'mami' or 'mijo'.....It has nothing to do with being from the 'hood' or being a player...Also, many blacks use the term Afro or African American, Canadian, German, etc. as a way of showing cultural identity....We cannot call ourselves Ghanain, Nigerian, etc, because that was taken away from us. Btw, yes I have been to Africa...It isn't about having an attitude or dissassociating from our national identity. Simple knowledge and understanding will do. Thank you.

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
Why not suggest Boca Chica? It would be impossible for anyone to do any damage there!

He, he, he, heeeee, hee, he, he..... I'm laughing my ass off. But you're wrong, damage can still be done. It's still three bars open in the street, three were closed yesterday. For whatever reason????!!!!!!!!!?????? But life goes on in sunny BC, it's still the only place I know of in DR where you can dive corals all the way to 60 m++. Good weekend everyone.

Last edited:

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
brotha

hey, I am about as white as you can be, and I have buddies that we always call each other brutha. Just a variation on bro. Robert is right, Santo Domingo is the place for nightlife. I'd offer to show ya around, but I'm 40;-)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
atorontobrotha said:
what the hell, all i asked whats up with scene in DR thats it....you people took it to a whole other level....and the reason why i mentioned my age is because i didnt want to go place where people in the 40's are
Oh shut up with the 40's crap! I got undies older than you and prettier women!

Cabarete is your place Brotha!

LOL

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
100% agreement with Escott. Great day time action on the beach and great night time action on the beach. Close to Sosua for alternative disco-ing and gambling.

regards,

from a Scot-Canadian

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Caberete????

Thats like comparing DesMoines with South Beach. Sure there might be one or 2 nice places but lets be real.

Santo Domingo is the #1 place to go for night life.

More people
More places
More good looking women.
Less tourists.

Would you north Coaster give it a rest?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Jesus, Ricky Ricardo on Crack!

He asked for a young crowd in their 20's. I would have sent him to Santo Domingo if he wanted old shits like you!

Cabarete is not where I go Tony I have a place in Sosua and a condo I rent there. If I had alterior motives I would have sent him to the nicest 2 bedroom Condo in Sosua for a price so low you can't afford NOT to go to Sosua! LOL

I sent him to Cabarete for a nightlife of mostly 2o year olds and a BEACH unlike Santo Domingo which has NO BEACH and is just a hot city that bores the crap out of me. Matter of fact I have the towel heads trying to talk me into going on Tuesday and I resist!

Give me love to Lucy!