Costa Linda Beach Resort

S

Suzy van As

Last year me and my husband stayed 2 weeks at Costa Linda Beach Resort in Juan Dolio. Unfortunately we lost all our papers and now are we desperately seeking for the telephone number/adress of this place. Please mail it to us. Thanks.

L

Lilian

to the best of my knowledge it is closed. The company is Allegro Resorts. Maybe you could get info by calling Decameron 809-526-2009.

U

Uwe

Costa Linda has been destroyed last September with George. But it was closed before. sorry for not having better news -- we enjoyed our vacations at costa linda too. But there are several other hotels you could go to.

best regards from Germany

martina and Uwe

P

Patria

Costa Linda was sold. It is currently being torn down to build a Howard Johnson hotel

W

Wade

Costa Linda Hotel and TC Vacations

Some of you may have seen my posts on TC Vacations timeshare. To make a long story short, they fraudualently charged my card and now are trying to hold me to a contract. This post on Costa Linda caught my attention because it is one of the resorts that was included in the contract. I went thru their presentation in January of this year and there was no mention that Costa Linda was not still operating. So beware of this company! It seems they will say or do anything to get your money.