I need your prayers

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Once again I come to ask all the wonderful people on this board for your prayers and positive energies for my 11 month old grandson Joshua. We are not sure yet but he may have been born with a defective lung so today around 12:30 pm they are doing a kat scan at MacMasters in Hamilton. Beause he is so young they have to sedate him and we are very worried about this.

Thank you so much. I'll keep you posted.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Absolutely!

The Good Lord looks after the little ones...

I'll keep the tyke in mind all day.

HB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Kids are tough and I am 100% confident that he will come off smiling in the end.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Anna...

May the Lord Bless the little one...your family will be in my prayers...

Keep us posted!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Anna,
Good luck to all your family. The positive outlook is still the best. If you have any negative thoughts - blow them in to a paper sack, twist the top shut and pop it! If you have any more, do it again. This also works well with balloons.
mk

SID

Mar 31, 2003
My prayers are with you Ana

My prayers are with you Ana. I work at a Children's Hospital as an RT and each and every day I see this. Kids are stronger than us, so don't worry everything will be fine.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
Once again I come to ask all the wonderful people on this board for your prayers and positive energies for my 11 month old grandson Joshua. We are not sure yet but he may have been born with a defective lung so today around 12:30 pm they are doing a kat scan at MacMasters in Hamilton. Beause he is so young they have to sedate him and we are very worried about this.

Thank you so much. I'll keep you posted.

anna, my prayers are with you and your family. hoping that all goes well.

Miguel

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
My prayers go out to you, and your family.God understands your deepest needs....

italianchica

Apr 26, 2003
Anna, my prayers are with you and your family, I went through something similar with my nephew and i could understand what you are going through. Just remember these children are stronger than we could ever be and have extra hope for your son/daughter they need all the encouragement in the world. All will go well and god bless joshua.