Go Karts/Water Park

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
11 more nights and my family and I will be descending upon POP!

I'm thinking of things to do with some of the group while in POP. I've been go-karting before with my daughter and we enjoyed it. So, I was thinking that I should bring the family over for the afternoon. If they don't participate, at least they can take photos while sitting at the bar! Does anyone know the cost per person?

Also, does any one have any information about the water park? Is it worthwhile? Price per person?

Thanks,
Maryanne

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
thanks!

Thanks Gregg!

Heck, since we're all family, I wonder if we would qualify for the family rate!

Either way, it looks like it's cheap enough to give it a try. Water parks here in Toronto are triple the price per person.

Thanks,
Maryanne

Now, does anyone have any price info with regards to the go-karts??????

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Water Park looks great!

Thanks for that info..A family pass for about $11.00 you can not go wrong for your vacation!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I don't know what time the go-karts open up, but it seems to be late in the afternoon. I have been by many, many times earlier in the day and it is always closed. I believe this is an evening activity, not a place for a picnic during the day.

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Prices

I finally remembered the name of the Go-Kart place in Puerto Plata....Fun City. I found the website. Prices are $15 US per adult (all day unlimited use) and $10 US per child (all day unlimited use).

Website didn't post the hours, but I have been there in the early afternoon (twice). It's just more quiet during the day.

Thanks,
Maryanne