Coming to Sosua

owdumlad

Mar 31, 2003
Janis and myself are coming to Sosua on the 10th August for two weeks. We would really like to get together with some of the regular posters during that time, if that's at all possible. Whether it's for a drink or a meal or whatever. We don't post that much on here but we do read most of the postings.
If anyone is available just give us a shout.
Tony and Janis

P.S. We will be staying at the Casa Marina Beach / reef resorts.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Please read the thread above yours "Tom and Mary..." by Camden Tom. He's having a party you can go to.

Also "Palmas" on this board will be there during that time. She (Anabela) and her husband Alex are from Canada and they would be a great couple to meet.

Search the board for her user name and email her to introduce yourself!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
We're in Sosua/Cabarete

Just drop us an e-mail and we'll be happy to buy lunch and a 'round at the bar while we chat. Where y'all from?

Alba & Tom

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Hey Owdumlad

As JanH said, stop by our house on the 16th in the afternoon and meet some really great people. Watch my thread and I will give you better directions as the day draws nearer. Hope you can make it. Have a great visit.

Tom

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Hello all
Just my 2 cents, but you can also go to Rocky's Bues Bar and Britanya pub, where all the ex-pats hang out.
I would invite you over, but unfortunately I will not be there until Janaury
Have a great time and say heloo to all from "Rimma"

owdumlad

Mar 31, 2003
Sosua visit..... and meetings

Thanks so much for all the replies,

We just got back a short while ago from two weeks in Port Elgin , Ontario. So we haven't been able to reply or email any of you .
Well we just sent some emails off to you letting you know that we will be arriving this Sunday coming and we are staying for two weeks. Hope that we can get together with some of you folk if your schedules permit.

Hope to hear from some of you

Tony and Janis.