More Reunion Pic's added

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Reunion Pics

We are new transplants the DR (3 months), new to the site and would appreciate info on any upcoming get togethers. We live in Villa Gonzalez (don't ask why, it would make a long story longer!)

D & D

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Reunion Pics

D & D said:
We are new transplants the DR (3 months), new to the site and would appreciate info on any upcoming get togethers. We live in Villa Gonzalez (don't ask why, it would make a long story longer!)

D & D

Keep watching for news of get togethers on dr1. This is where the planning and notification takes place.

Where is Villa Gonzalez?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
JanH, what's with the color of your pics? they appear to be covered with a film of Kentucky blue grass. ;)

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
I don't know why they look like that in media gallery! they don't look like that on my disc

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
JanH said:
I don't know why they look like that in media gallery! they don't look like that on my disc

That's exactly how I received them via email. They are basically way over exposed.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"Where is Villa Gonzalez?" ken

Villa Gonzalez is a small town in the outskirts of santiago. If you go towards navarrete (from santiago) then you will come to Villa gonzalez within 15 mins if you drive normally or within 8 mins if you drive like me. All calls to villa gonzales from santiago are local.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
JanH said:

Actually, I was thinking the sons of Saddam look healthier in their pictures. ;)

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Saddam's sons looked healthier

Ken, the pictures were fine! What you missed was that these were pictures of the DR1 cadaver reunion, proving that a DR1 reunion is so good it can bring the dead back to life.

Doug

P.S. Read my post on own user name under general.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Maybe it was the reflection form Bianca's blue dress. OOOOOF, just a thought.

Barry

Jun 28, 2003
Re: Saddam's sons looked healthier

JanH said:
Ken, the pictures were fine! What you missed was that these were pictures of the DR1 cadaver reunion, proving that a DR1 reunion is so good it can bring the dead back to life.

Doug

P.S. Read my post on own user name under general.

If Bianca is dead I need to seriously consider necrophilia.

Looks like everone had fun !!! Great Pictures.

Last edited:

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Hey, Hlywud - you've got "JanH and husband Doug" pic's description and Cadaha's pic description swapped.

Can you fix it? Thanks.